The Tour

"CRAAAAAAAP," I yelled right before I hug up the phone, I had totally forgotten about that.

Sangwoo and I were getting married on a farm, and its not the dirty, poop filled farm you are thinking about. It was beautiful, rolling fields of wild flowers and the bluest sky on planet earth. We had a meeting to talk with the owner about details and rates but my stupid ass forgot all about it.
     "What is is baby?" Asked sangwoo
"We have a meeting with Asami that I totally forgot about do we need to get ready quickly!"

We drove down the busy streets of town until we got to the windy paths of the country. Right before we got to the farm there was a long steep hill we had to go up. I never really liked hills I was always afraid that I was going to fall backwards.
Soon we saw the big red wood sign that read,
Valley view farm. (it's a real farm, google it)

Sangwoo pulled the car into the gravel parking area and stopped the car.

"We're here!"

We slowly made our way up to the butter yellow building with a green tin roof. the sun was shining in my eyes so I couldn't see that well but even then I still could feel the beauty practically radiating out of it. We walked in the big double doors holing hands.

"hello, nice to meet you!" said a black haired woman walking up to us.

"you must be Susan," said Sangwoo as he extended his Han for her to shake.

"that's me," she said shaking his hand, "I know we talked a little over email but do you two have any questions before you take the tour?"

Me and Sangwoo shook our heads.

"ok than lets get started!"

She brought us into the main hall, it had big wooden beams and stained wood floors, it was absolutely gorgeous! The hall was lined with fairy lights and had big chandeliers hanging from the v very high ceiling.

"how many people can sit at each table?" asked Sangwoo.

"well it depends, if there are two people sitting on the end 12, if there is only one person sitting on the end than 8 people can be seated at each,"

"ok," Sagwoo said nodding, "and how many tables can you fit across the room?"

"about 7," she replied

Me and Sangwoo weren't planning on having a very big wedding. since neither of us had any family members around it was mostly just going to be close friends and there kids. we were planning on having a white and light pink theme to go with the seAson we were having it in, spring.

Sorry for the short chapter but don't worry there will be a part two, it's just been a while so I wanted to get you guys another one. ill probably will be updating either later today or tomorrow so stay tuned and don't forget to vote!

-Blake N.