Blood And Rain

~I was your cure, but you were my disease. I helped save you, but your still killing me.~

Sangwoo's POV

A few days passed since Yoonbum's accident. I had been sifting through some of the boxes filled with stuff from my childhood while he lay in bed when I stumbled upon a poem I had written.

You asked me, what was the scariest part of killing my parents?

I answer; The scariest part is not the feeling of complete loneliness or the extreme darkness that fills you despite the looming feeling of emptiness

The scariest part is the realization that you have lost yourself completely, sinking as you lie awake trembling at 2am, because you lost the ability to sleep because you can't even sleep; You miss them so much, but you can't even cry because some part of you loves the fact that you are free and you don't even care about them anyway, and thats when the voices take over your head and you loose yourself .

After I finished I wiped the single tear from my cheek and went into the bed room slowly while carrying the poem in one hand. I leaned down and kissed my sleeping lover on the cheek,his eyes slowly opened and I handed him the poem. It took him a few minutes to get through it, not bothering to wipe the tears away from his pale face.

"Your not that person anymore!" he cried, looking up at me.

"but what if I am, what if I can't change!" I yelled