Breakfast with my family

Sangwoo's POV
I woke up to find myself completely alone in the bed, missing Yoonbums warm touch I set out to find him. I found him cooking in the kitchen with Mina drawing with crayons on an off white piece of paper.
"Look Papa," she said handing me a colorful piece of paper with three stick figures. One had blonde and brown hair and was wearing a black t-shirt with blue pants. The second one was a little bit shorter than the first and was wearing a black skirt with a striped top. The third and final figure was much shorter than the other two and was wearing a pink dress.
"She's been working on it all morning!" Said Yoonbum smiling.
"What is it?" I asked the little raven haired girl
" it's me, you and Daddy" said Mina smiling a brilliant white smile. I took the piece of paper out of her small hands and hung it on the fridge, my pride beaming out of me, that's the first time she had called Yoonbum and me her fathers.

Me, Yoonbum and Mina were all sitting at the table in the dining room, eating the lovely blueberry pancakes that Bumi made for us.
"You know me and Papa are getting married soon Mina, do you know what that means?" Asked Yoonbum, the little girl shook her head no, "well it's when two people live each other very much, so much that they want to spend the rest of their lives together so they have a big party with friends and family to celebrate," 
"Oh," said Mina finally understanding, "how did you know you wanted to marry Daddy, Papa?" She asked seriously looking up at me with her glistening brown eyes.
"Well from the very first moment I set eyes on him I knew he was the one, at first I didn't want to acknowledge it but then I just couldn't hold back any longer.