Fucking around.

So I guess I should tell you guys a little bit about myself so here is a little thing/about me/life update. Also I have no idea whether I did a chapter like this before but whatever.

So if anyone was wondering what I look like this is me.

So because I have no idea what the hell else to do I guess I'll just do a little q and a thingy

What is the funniest name you have ever heard used in the real world?
Well I used to know this trans guy who was thinking of a name that he wanted and he chose Cookie. I'm not kidding. And now a few days ago I found out that he actually convinced a judge to have his name legally changed to that.

What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
To be completely honest with you looking up at someone while you're sucking dick. There is no way to look flattering while doing that.

If you were arrested and gave no explanation to your friends or family what would they assume you did?
Either drugs or prostitution as me being a prostitute.

What five items could you buy to make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
1. A cucumber
2. Mayonnaise
3. Condoms
4. Hemorrhoid cream
5. A baby doll

What's the best type of cheese?
It's a tie between goat cheese and Parmesan.

In one sentence how would you sum up the internet?
Porn for all types of people.

Which body part do you wish to detach and why?
My tits for obvious reasons. (If ur new here I'm a guy :) )

What's invisible that you wish people could see?
My dick.