Your Always There When I Need You

Some people care to much, I think it's called love

     I woke up with a throbbing headache and a raging fever. I sat up and felt my stomach suddenly lurch, I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom, where I proceeded to throw up. Once I thought I was done sat down near the toilet and began to cry, I hated being sick. I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom, I must've woken sangwoo when I ran in here. I heard a knock on the door,
     "I'm ok," I managed to slowly say,afraid that if I spoke to quickly I would puke again.
    "You didn't look ok when you ran out of our room covering your mouth hun," he said sounding concerned, "can I come in?" He questioned without waiting for an answer before he opened the unlocked bathroom door.
     "Go away," I said not wanting home to see me like this.
"Yoona I'm not just gonna go away, your obviously sick so I'm gonna take care of you," he said carrying me to our bed and laying me down. He piled up the pillows so that I was sitting up a little and wrapped the blankets snuggly around me so that I was toasty warm.
      "Do you think you can hold down some water?" He asked me, I nodded my head.
     "No ice please I'm already really cold and ice wouldn't help,"
    "Yessir," he said as he made the journey to the kitchen to fetch me some room temperature water. He brought out the cup of water with a straw In it and made sure I took small sips so that my stomach wouldn't get upset again.
"Ok, I think that's enough for now,don't want you to get sick again," he said setting the cup down on the nightstand.
"Sangwoo I'm tired," I said my eyes slowly closing.
"Ok get some rest my little yoona you'll feel much better when you wake up and if you need anything just yell I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast for lil Mina," he said and kissed me on the cheek before he walked out of the room.