The Wedding Part 2

Warning, semi sexual content.

Yoonbums POV

I stepped out into the crisp air of the day with my arm linked with Nathan's. I felt my heels slightly sink into the soil as I walked closer and closer to the mass of people sitting in nicely arranged rows and towards my prince charming waiting for me at the end. before I noticed I was already at the very beginning or the aisle, I looked up. the benches were made out of wood and flowers were scattered everywhere, thrown from our little Asame's hands, suddenly I looked up and saw him. His beautiful smile cured all of my fears but also made me extremely nervous and although there were many people looking straight at me I felt like it was only me and him. I walked the rest with confidence. before I knew it Nathan was handing my hand to sangwoo who took it excitedly. stepped up and look at him straight in the eyes and hot tears began running down my face and A smile so big that you could probably see it from miles away arouse with not warning. Nathan who was also the officiant stood behind us and looked at the crowd of people.
"Hey everyone!" He said smiling nervously, "We are here to celebrate the unity of my too great friends Sangwoo and Yoonbum in marriage." Said Nathan
I smiled and looked into Woo's eyes he smiled back at me and my heart melted.
"I've known Yoonbum for quite a while now and trust me he loves Sangwoo with all of his big heart," Nathan smiled at me.
"You two are about to embark on the greatest adventure of your life's, you are about to vow your love and loyalty to one another and spend the rest of lives toget"
I was too lost in Sangwoo's eyes to listen to what Nathan was saying, it was amazing to me how eyes that used to be in my nightmares and shoot little spears of fear into my body, and bring me to my knees in submission we're now making me so happy, so happy that I could barley take it, I felt like my heart was about to burst.
"Sangwoo it's time to take your vows to Yoonbum," said Nathan.
Sangwoo's big hands grasped my little pale, fragile hands in his and looked at me with the most loving smile I have ever seen.
"Yoonbum, I take you to be my lawfully wedded husband. I promise to give you my best self . I promise to trust and respect you as your own person and realize that your interests and desires are no less important as my own. I promise to share with you my time and my attention and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, love." He said slipping a beautiful ring onto my finger.
I wiped the tears away from my face that I don't even realize had fallen and prepared to say my vows.
"And I Yoonbum, take you, Sangwoo to be my lawfully wedded husband. I take you with all of your flaws and all of your strengths, as I offer myself to you with all of my flaws and strengths. Before these witnesses I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love. I promise to show you everyday how much I love and care about you, to cherish and care for your own fulfillment as an individual through all the changes in our lives. I choose you as the person who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and only you." I said awkwardly putting his ring on his finger.
"You may now kiss for the first time as husbands!" Nathan smiled.
Sangwoo took my little face in his hands and pulled me close to him, he gently pressed his lips against mine as if he didn't want to break me. His lips were a little bit chapped but warm and pleasant, I never wanted to leave this moment, I wanted to stay there kissing him forever but of course the moment had to end as he pulled his lips away from mine for the first time as my husband. He was mine.

It was time for dinner and I was changing into some more comfortable attire, I know you're supposed to do the first dance in the dress or whatever but I was so done with formal stuff. I gently slipped the small sequined dress over my bare thighs, I barley had in on when Sangwoo barged into the room.
     "What the heck!" I said covering myself with a nearby jacket.
     "What's wrong, it's nothing I haven't seen before," he said gently peeling the jacket away from my slightly shivering body.
      I was blushing an insane shade of pink trying to grab the jacket back from him.
      "You weren't supposed to see me like this until tonight," I pouted
     "But your mine now, I can do whatever I want with you," he smiled and grabbed my ass.
    "Sangwoo control yourself we can't do this here!" I whisper yelled
     Sorry but this is a lot of writing and I have to break it up into smaller parts but please do stay tuned for part three!