The Photoshoot Part 1

I hopped out of the car to see what Sangwoo had in store for me, suddenly a lady approached us and walked up to Sangwoo and hugged him. Who the heck thought they could just want up and hug my boyfriend!! Ughh I have to shake off this sour mood, I won't let it ruin my fun. 
     "Omg!! It's so good to see you Woo!" She smiled and kept on hugging him like I wasn't standing right next to her. 
     "Yea it's great to see you too Ume! I missed you!" He said smiling like a maniac.
     Ughh I have to try to see the bright side of this, I should be happy, my boyfriends so hot people just can't keep their hands off him. Oh fuck seeing the bright side! I've already made up my mind, I hate this bitch! I coughed to get Sangwoo's attention, he looked over and I gave him the infamous Yoonbum death glare, he immediately ended the hug.
     "Hey Umeko I don't believe you've met my Fiancé Yoonbum," said Sangwoo gesturing towards me!
     "So nice to meet you Yoonbum! I'm Sangwoo's best friends sister, Umeko! I'm a photographer!" Said Umeko holding out my hand for me to shake, which I did. Her hands were cold. I didn't like people with cold hands.
     Sangwoo was starting to explain why we were here, He arranged a photo shoot for me because he knew how much I liked getting my picture taken, but I couldn't listen to him. I was too distracted by the racks of beautiful clothes and tables, and tables of gorgeous makeup.