A Visit

~smell the sea and feel the sky, let your soul and spirit fly~
Ok so this is sort of a summer special so I hop you enjoy! Also stay tuned because there will be a vote at the bottom.
Okkkkk LET'S GOOOO!

I woke up feeling much, much better and good thing to because today was going to be a very, very busy day! We were planning on going to beach to meet old friends of mine and their son Axel.
"Sangwoo!" I yelled, "did you make the lunches yet?" I questioned while I was choosing what to wear.
"Yea babe their in the bag, what time all we have to leave by?"
"Probably around 10:30," I replied as I looked at the clothes I choose for this beach day. I was gonna wear a black one piece that had slits down the sides and a deep v neck. Over that I was gonna wear a flowy white jumpsuit and some aviator glasses with a beautifully woven straw hat with a green and white floral ribbon tied around it in a bow. I made sure to only put on a little bit of water proof mascara and liquid lipstick because didn't want to look like a zombie at the end of the day. After I had chosen what I wanted to wear I walked down to Mina's room to help her chose something that was beach appropriate.
"Hey yoona," she said as she smiled and ran up to hug me.
"Hello my little Mina, we are going to the beach today so I'm gonna help you pick out something to wear ok?"
"Ok yoona!" She said as she smiled and ran to her wardrobe.
Me and Mina finally picked out a pink and white floral bathing suit with a pastel blue maxi dress to wear over it.
Tiiiiiimmmmmeeeee ssskkkkkiiiiippppp

Sangwoo was in the drivers seat driving (obviously) to the beach.
"How much longer until we get there??" Mina yelled from the back of the car.
"Not for a while honey," Sangwoo responded, "just go to sleep and we'll be there when we get there," Suggested Sangwoo, Mina listened to him and shut her eyes. I shut my eyes as well and dreamt about the sound of the waves crashing against the hot sand with the sun shining own on my pale face.
When I opened my eyes we were in front of my friends beach house and Sangwoo was unpacking all of our suit cases.
"Babe," I said, "can I have some water?" I said absolutely parched.
"Sure," he responded handing me some bottled water.
I got out of the car after I chugged nearly 3/4 of the bottle of water and started helping Sangwoo unpack he car. I tried to pick up the smallest suitcase but it was extremely heavy and I accidentally dropped it.
"Fuck! I'm such a clutz," I muttered looking up at Sangwoo apologetically.
"It's ok baby, just take Mina inside and get settled, I got this," said Sangwoo.
Just then I saw my two friends Kaito and Hikaru carrying there son Axel.
"Hey!" I exclaimed "it's so great to see you guys!"
"Yea, it's been a while!" Said Kaito, who was balancing Axel on his hip.
"I'm sure Kai would hug you but as you see our spoiled son insists on being carried," said Hikaru as he came up and hugged me.