Sneaking Suspicion Part Two

I had been sitting on the couch for a about two hours and he still wasn't home! Then I saw it, his rose gold Mac Book Pro was sitting right on our brand new pine counter. got up and walked over to it. I had never been aloud to use his computer before so I didn't know his password but I decided to give it a shot anyway. I opened up the shiny computer and started to type, to my great surprise I got in! 

I started to randomly search through all of his files and search history for anything of interest but nothing caught my eye, until... His emails. I clicked on one between him and some girl named Mijin.

Sangwoo: Hey are you still on for tonight? I can't wait!

Mijin: Oh yea sangwoo this is going to be totally awesome! I just hope that your boyfriend doesn't find out...

Sangwoo: he's not going to be my boyfriend for much longer.

That was it I couldn't take it anymore! I can't believe that he would just do that to me! After all that I've done for him! Who sat alone waiting for him while he was in that stupid Institute,me! Who made sure he took his meds every morning so that he could last the day without hurting anyone or himself, me! i started to sob, the tears were hot against my red cheeks.

Hey there y'all! I am so sorry that this is a bit late! I had sod much homework last night and I was sick on Monday and Tuesday so I really didn't have much time! Also i was wondering if you guys think that my chapters are too short? I really try to make them as long as a can but I always run out of ideas. Anyway I gtg see you in the next chapter!