Saturday (Part 1)

"Lo," Camila whispered, nudging the older girl lightly. "Baby, wake up," Camila's voice was soft and low as she peppered tiny kisses all over Lauren's face in an attempt to wake her and not their three friends who were passed out on the bedroom floor.

"Mmm-no," Lauren mumbled, her morning voice raspy and tired.

"It's five, I leave in four hours," Camila said sadly taking a breath. "Can you wake up please? I wanna talk," she told her and Lauren nodded sleepily as Camila peeled herself out of bed and handed Lauren a sweater before leaning down and kissing her nose. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth and stuff and I'll be outside, try not to step on anyone when you get up."

Lauren let a small smile creep onto her face as she opened one eye and watched Camila retreat from the room and Lauren stayed staring up at the ceiling for a moment not wanting to move and hoping that the next four hours would pass by slowly because she wasn't ready to let Camila go, even if it was only for four months.

By the time Lauren pulled herself out of bed and tiptoed around her friends, the bathroom was free and she quickly grabbed for her toothbrush out of her overnight bag and got herself looking somewhat presentable before making her way downstairs. Camila was sitting out back with her guitar and Lauren stood at the door watching her strum at the strings. "You look beautiful this morning," Lauren said as she padded across the dewy grass and sat down on the blanket Camila had spread out across it.

"I wrote you a song," Camila said looking up at Lauren with a smile. "Do you wanna hear it?" Lauren said nothing, she yawned and wiped at tired eyes while nodding her head. It was still dark out and when she looked up at the sky she could see the sun starting to rise slowly. Her eyes fell back onto Camila who's delicate fingers were playing her guitar softy as her voice filled the space between them.

I forgot the feeling
The feeling of being alone but not lonely
I guess when you touch me
My fears and my secrets belong to you only
Close the door behind you
Just let me love you, slow you, hold you
My mind stays on you
So does my body, let me show you

But I wanna go through
And I wanna need you
Could you be my muse?
Lately all I think about is you
I'm never sick about it

This love's incredible-credible
Have a little mercy on me, baby, you got me
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love-ove
Incredible-credible
Have a little mercy on me, baby, you got me
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love-ove

I know you've been hurt
By the way that you look away
From me too early
You don't like to talk about it
And that's fine, I get it
So don't worry

But I wanna go through
And I wanna need you
Could you be my muse?
Lately all I think about is you
I'm never sick about it

This love's incredible-credible
Have a little mercy on me, baby, you got me
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love-ove
Incredible-credible
Have a little mercy on me, baby, you got me
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love-ove.

Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love
This love
Wanting more, wanting more

"Camz," Lauren breathed out, reaching over and taking the guitar from Camila's hands and placing it on the blanket next to them. "You," Lauren said pushing herself forward, "Are beyond talented." The smile on Camila's face was soon wiped away as Lauren pressed her lips onto perfectly plump ones, both of them cold, but soon warming up as there bodies pressed together and Lauren lowered Camila onto the blanket so she was on her back. "I love you," Lauren whispered against Camila's mouth as the two fought for dominance, it wasn't rushed though, both girls taking their time and savouring the moment they were having. "I'm going to miss you," she mumbled as she threw her head back slightly giving Camila more room to work her mouth down Lauren's neck.

Camila stopped and flipped herself and Lauren over, so she was looking down at dark green eyes and Camila let her tears show, "I'm going to miss you too, I love you so much," she whispered as her her fingers traced down the curve of Lauren's jaw. "It's going to be a long four months, but we're going to be okay, I will be back and we will move into our apartment and everything will be perfect forever."

"Can we just lay together forever?" Lauren asked as she felt Camila roll off of her and cuddle into her side. "Or at least until the girls wake up?" Lauren let out an airy laugh and Camila bit her lip watching the way her girlfriend's facial expressions changed and the way Lauren's smile went all the way up to her eyes, but the smile turned to a frown quickly when she noticed the sadness in the brown eyes studying her. "Camz? Baby, what's wrong, talk to me okay?"

"Four months is a long time," Camila said as the thought of the next four months began to hit her and she swallowed the lump in her throat harshly. "Please don't break up with me," the last part was mumbled, barely audible as Camila pushed her face into Lauren's shoulder. "I can't lose you, I just got you," Camila whispered and Lauren felt her shiver against her as the cold morning breeze swept by them and without a second thought she pulled Camila in further and let her hand rub up and down Camila's back.

"You aren't losing me, I will not break up with you, Camz please know that, okay?" Lauren said delicately kissing the top of Camila's head. "Four months will fly by, we will talk everyday and text and send pictures and before we know it, you'll be back and we will be seeing each other everyday, hell I should be worried that you're going to get sick of me and send me back to my parents," Lauren said with a laugh.

"I won't send you back, I can't," Camila giggled. "When I told your Dad I was gonna ask you to move in with me he refused to write me a receipt and said there is no refunds."

"Wait, you asked my Dad?" Lauren asked pulling back enough to look at Camila.

Camila shifted anxiously and smiled, "Well yeah I mean, I asked him a couple days ago and-"

"That jerk knew you were staying in Miami and didn't tell me? Was I the last to know?"

"Um yeah kind of," Camila giggled as Lauren glared angrily, her lips pursed and she wasn't quick enough to turn her head when she saw Camila's eyes flick down to her mouth and the smaller girl lean forward.

"Mm'mad atchu," Lauren said as Camila kissed her and Camila smiled and nipped at Lauren's bottom lip.

"I was practicing," Camila said with a shrug and when Lauren looked at her with a question in her eyes Camila smiled wide. "Eventually I'm gonna have to ask him if I can marry you, so I was practicing asking him questions."

"Oh no," Lauren said shaking her head. "If anyone is going to ask anyone to marry them, I'll be the one asking you."

"Ha, that's funny, who knew you were such a comedian," Camila teased and Lauren just smiled and kissed her again.

"I love you Camz."

"I love you more Lo."

"Not possible."

"Totally possible."