June 26 (Part 1)

Lauren: Where are you!?

Lauren: I don't like waking up without you here.. You can't just leave like that..

Camila: You looked so tired, I wanted to let you sleep a little longer

Camila: I went to get marshmallows

Camila: Apparently Ally thought 5 bags would be enough.. But there is six of us and two nights.. So like no Ally it's not enough

Lauren: Wait.. We're still camping?

Camila: Um yes? Why wouldn't we be camping?

Lauren: I don't know.. Maybe because of what happened yesterday

Lauren: Or the fact that we spent half the night in the hospital getting your system flushed clean of the citalo-whatever it's called

Camila: We are still going

Lauren: I don't know if it's a good idea

Camila: Lauren..

Lauren: We will talk about this when you get here

Lauren: Which will be when?

Camila: 30 seconds? Haha

Camila: I'm in the driveway

---

"I thought you went to get marshmallows?" Lauren asked with raised eyebrows as she eyed Camila who was waddling up the driveway attempting to carry six or seven grocery bags. "Camz, you know you could have made a couple trips right? You didn't have to bring-"

"Help," Camila panted as she made her way up to the door where Lauren was holding back her laughter and leaning against the doorframe.

Lauren reached out and took some of the bags, turning and carrying them into the kitchen, Camila in tow behind her. "Just marshmallow huh?"

"Yes, the marshmallows are in one if these bags somewhere," Camila shrugged as she placed the bags on the kitchen counter and started to rifle through them. "And more graham crackers and more chocolate and then I got caramel squares because I read somewhere that you can add them to s'mores," Camila said as she pulled things from the bags and started to toss them into a large red cooler she had pulled up from the basement earlier that morning while Lauren hoisted herself onto the counter and watched with an amused grin. "I also got firestarter things and some lighters because I don't wanna be attempting to start a campfire by smacking together rocks or sticks or whatever it is cave people did."

"Cave people?"

"Yes. I didn't want to assume the gender of who started the fires."

"Okay," Lauren laughed, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. "Are you sure we should be going? We can postpo-"

"We're going Laur," Camila said sternly, turning to look at Lauren with serious eyes. "It's your birthday. We are going."

"It's know, but-"

"No buts," Camila said stepping over the bags Lauren had put on the floor, so she was now standing in front of the soon to be 19 year old. Camila placed her hands on Lauren's thighs and leaned up on the tips of her toes for a kiss that Lauren happily gave her. "Look, I get you think I should rest, but I need to get away from the city, I need to go do something and I talked to Dr. Murray this morning and she said fresh air and a new perspective might do me some good."