June 10

"Babe! Babe! Camila!" Lauren yelled happily as she jumped on the end of the bed trying to wake up the small brunette who's hair was splayed out across the white pillow case, her face that was once calm starting to scrunch. "Karla! Wake up! Camila!" Lauren continued as the girl started to stir and finally jumped down, landing beside her. "Camz, baby get out of bed it's graduation day!"

"Too early," Camila mumbled moving to bury her face in the pillow.

Lauren laughed loudly beside her and Camila groaned her annoyance, but Lauren ignored it and pushed Camila's hair to the side, "Your parents are downstairs having breakfast with my parents." That got Camila's attention as she turned her head and looked at Lauren. "You are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid on eyes on," Lauren breathed out causing a small smile to play on Camila's lips. "Good morning, please get out of bed," Lauren's voice was laced with the sweetest tone she could muster up before she leaned down and pressed a kiss to the corner of Camila's eye.

"Kaki!" Sofi yelled from outside of the door. "Renny! You have fifteen minutes to get out of bed or I'm coming in there to get you!"

"Well," Lauren laughed. "That's your cue to get up, unless you want your sister to come in here for a very awkward conversation and explanation for why you're completely naked."

"Jesus," Camila groaned, throwing the covers back and moving to get out of bed.

"Not Jesus, just me Lauren."

"You're so weird," Camila muttered as she walked over to the dresser and started rummaging through Lauren's clothes to find something comfortable to wear.

Lauren watched Camila closely, she hadn't even considered wearing her own clothes. Instead she went straight for Lauren's and the thought made her smile. "Camz," Lauren whispered as she walked across her room towards Camila. "I love you," she said once she was close enough to pull Camila in, her hands sliding down Camila's hips and around to Camila's backside. "Remember when you said your favourite version of me was when I was makeup free and messy haired?" Camila nodded her head and smiled as she looked up at Lauren who currently looked exactly as she had just described. "Well this is my favourite version of you."

"You like me naked?" Camila giggled. "Why am I not surprised."

"No, not like that," Lauren said with a shrug. "I like you like this, exposed, no clothes, rooting through my clothes for something to wear. You look comfortable and I love you like this," she said pressing her lips to Camila's forehead. "You look beautiful."

"You're gonna be the death of me," Camila smiled. "We've come a long way, haven't we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just five months ago you were covering me up like my being naked was the last thing you wanted to see, like my nakedness grossed you out," Camila said laughing, but when she saw Lauren's face fall she realized the older girl didn't find the joke as funny as she did. "Babe, I was kidding. I know why you did it," Camila said wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck.

"It's not funny, Camz!" Lauren sighed loudly. "I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

"It's know, I know," Camila said wiggling out of Lauren's grasp. "I shouldn't have brought it up, I'm going to get changed," she said holding up a pair of sweats and one of Lauren's old softball tees.

"Camz?"

"Mhm."

"We're not fighting are we?"

"No, we're not fighting. I just don't wanna talk about something that doesn't matter."

"But I made you feel bad and-"

"And you've made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world every single day since," Camila said as she pulled on Lauren's sweatpants. "Honestly, it's stupid, let's just forget it. Okay?"