July 16 (Part 2)

After lunch with Dinah, Normani, and Ally, they said their see you laters and Lauren and Camila headed off to the pharmacy and filled both of Camila's prescriptions before heading home, together for the first time in two weeks. Back inside their apartment Lauren went to the kitchen to pour herself and Camila a glass of iced tea, while Camila went to change into something more comfortable. Lauren found Camila in their room, staring at the mural she had painted and playing with the ring Lauren had slid on her finger just a short while later after standing in the kitchen and wondering why Camila was taking so long.

"Not having second thoughts, are you?" Lauren asked, leaning her body against the doorframe. Camila let out a laugh and turned to face the green eyed girl who was staring at her with an intensity in her gaze.

"Absolutely not," Camila said as she walked towards Lauren, stopping when she was in front of her, her hands gripping Lauren's hips as she pulled her in. "Just thinking about how much I love you," she said with a smile, leaning up on her toes and pressing her lips against Lauren's jawline before moving so their mouths were touching. There was something almost desperate in the way Camila's lips felt against Lauren's, they were rough in their movements, but soft in the way they felt and Lauren licked a line across Camila's bottom lip, prodding just enough for Camila to part her lips and allow Lauren the entrance she was asking for.

Letting out a throaty moan the minute she felt the warmth of Camila's tongue against her own, Lauren placed a hand on the back of Camila's neck, pulling her closer in order to deepen the kiss. Camila pulled back first, Lauren leaning her head down to press her forehead against Camila's, her eyes still closed while she listened to the sounds of Camila's rough breathing and her own heart pounding in her chest. 

"We should probably-"

"Yeah," Camila mumbled, her own eyes fluttering open to meet Lauren's that were doing the same. "Where do you wanna start?"

"Kitchen," Lauren said after moment. "I want to cook you dinner tonight, so we should probably unpack the kitchen in order for me to do that. I already did the bathroom, I hope you don't-"

"No, that's fine," Camila said as she leaned herself against the doorframe opposite the side Lauren was leaning against. "So kitchen and then the living room, then we will officially be moved in."

Lauren nodded her head and smiled, tilting her head just a little to the left, "I'm really glad you're home, Camz."

"I'm really glad I'm home too."

It took almost four hours for them to unpack the kitchen and living room. Music blaring on Lauren's record player that Camila had set up the first night they moved in. Camila dancing, Camila singing, and Lauren watching in awe of the person she loved seeming so perfectly happy and content in a pair of underwear that barely covered her rounded backside and Lauren's old softball sweater, the name Jauregui printed in faded letter across the back.

"Camz," Lauren said after they finished pushing the couch against the wall into a spot they had both finally agreed on it going. "Can I take your last name?"

"You don't want to hyphen them?" Camila asked as she moved to pull open one more box, the one that contained all the photos they had gotten printed and put in the prettiest frames Camila could find.

Lauren thought about it for a moment and shrugged. "I wouldn't be opposed, I was just thinking maybe, well you see the thing is, Taylor is going to get married one day and take someone else's last name," Lauren said referencing her younger sister. "But my brother, when he gets married, he will continue on our family name, the Jauregui name won't end because of that, but you and Sofi are all your Mom and Dad have and when Sofi grows up and gets married-"