October 6 (Part 1)

-Lauren added Ally-

-Lauren added Dinah-

-Lauren added Normani-

-Lauren added Camila-

Lauren: Have you guys left for class?

Dinah: Nah

Normani: Nope

Ally: No, I am just about to make breakfast.. Would you guys like to come over now that you're out of your Sunday bubble and you can tell us where you two disappeared to Saturday night?

Camila: ..We need to tell you something important

Lauren: But you have to promise you won't kill us

Normani: I never make those kind of promises

Ally: Murder is a sin

Dinah: The fuck did you do?

Camila: Well we didn't have a foursome

Normani: ....

Ally: ....

Dinah: ....

Ally: WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT IT!

Normani: So.. What did you two do that is going to possibly result in your murder?

Lauren: Um..

Camila: Well..

Lauren: We left something outside of your door for you to watch..

Dinah: IF THIS IS A SEX TAPE I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT!!!!

Lauren: Just watch it

Camila: And don't kill us

Lauren: What Camz said

---

"They're gonna kill us," Lauren said as she set her phone down on the counter. "Maybe we should go into the living room away from the knives?"

"That's a good idea," Camila mumbled nervously. "Remind me again why we gave them a spare key to our apartment?"

Lauren let out a small chuckle as Camila jumped down from the counter and immediately grabbed Lauren's hand. "For emergencies, Camz."

"Well it was a stupid idea and we shouldn't have done it because-"

"I know," Lauren said with a shake of her head. "Come on, let's go wait for the wrath."

"Ally scares me," Camila muttered as Lauren pulled her out of the kitchen and into the living room, the two of them curling up together for protection on one end of the couch. Camila sitting in Lauren's lap with her head resting on the girl's shoulder. "I don't want to go to your parents for dinner to talk about this."

"Then you shouldn't have left my Dad a voicemail at five in the morning possibly telling him we eloped."

"You should have taken my phone away!" Camila argued with a pout on her face. "You know I can't be trusted when I'm drunk, I can barely be trusted when I'm sober."