June 9

Sinu: Hello Mija, we just arrived in Miami 

Sinu: We will be at Cold Stone in about 25 minutes, see you soon

Lauren: Thanks Mama

---

"Camz," Lauren called out as she made her way into the backyard. "I'm heading over to the apartment, I wanna map out some of my mural in the bedroom."

"I'll come," Camila started to say, but Lauren put a hand on her thighs as she leaned down and pressed a kiss to Camila's head.

"You stay, get your tan and relax a bit," Lauren told her. "You'll be able to head over in a bit anyways once your parents get in town. Besides, I don't want you to see the mural until it's done, so you wouldn't be allowed in the bedroom and there's nothing else for you to do in an empty apartment anyways."

"But-" Camila started before letting out a laugh and shaking her head, "Okay fine, go get your art on."

With one eyebrow quirked, Lauren laughed loudly, "Get my art on?" 

"Mhm," Camila said pushing her sunglasses up onto her head. "Go ahead, I'll hang out here. Besides, I think DJ is on her way over, we were gonna head to the mall for a bit anyways, I need to pick up a couple things."

"Things like?"

"Just things," Camila said tilting her head and squinting her eyes. "Don't be nosy and don't just sit there and look at me like that, move to the side a bit and block the sun will ya?" 

"Come here," Lauren smirked as she moved forwards and gently took Camila's bottom lip between her own, sucking lightly before nipping at Camila's lip and pulling back. "I'll see you in a bit?"

Camila smiled and nodded her head, looking at Lauren with bright eyes, "You look beautiful with the sun on your skin like that, don't move." Leaning over the side of the deck chair Camila pulled her camera out from under her towel and held it up, "Smile, babe." 

"How's it look?" Lauren asked, trying to shift so she could see the screen, but Camila just moved her camera so Lauren couldn't see. "Come on, no fair. Let me see," she whined, reaching for the camera. 

Camila shook her head and quickly pecked a kiss on the tip of Lauren's nose, "Nope. Absolutely not, baby. You're not seeing it until it's developed and sitting in a frame on my bedside table." 

"Fine, be that way," Lauren mumbled as she pushed herself away from Camila. "I'm heading out, I think Dinah's car just pulled in the driveway," she said looking towards the gate, the two of them watched it in silence and within minutes it opened, Dinah walking through with a bounce in her step and a smile on her face. 

---

Lauren: On my way be there in 10

Sinu: We will be waiting

---

Lauren pulled into the parking lot at the Cold Stone Creamery and her eyes instantly fell to the two people standing next to a blue moving truck, "Mama, Pops!" She yelled as she slammed her car door shut and ran towards them, hugging the two without hesitation. "I'm so glad you're here, Camila's going to be so happy to see you and I can't wait for you to see our apartment it's amazing and-"

"Lauren, Sweetheart breathe," Sinu said laughing as she placed a hand on Lauren's shoulder. 

Just as Lauren was about to respond, she heard her name and watched as Sofi bound around the side of the truck, her arms extended towards Lauren, "Sofi? Sofi!" Lauren scooped up the smallest Cabello in her arms and swung her around in a circle, never letting her grip loosen. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at camp?" Lauren asked as she set Sofi back down.