June 16 (..For real this time)

"Morning," Lauren mumbled groggily as she sat up in her bed and looked around her room to see Camila in a Dolphins jersey, trying to tug on a pair of shorts, while simultaneously trying to slip on a pair of white converse. "Babe?"

"Oh hey," Camila said looking up with a smile. "I was trying to be quiet, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"You don't have to leave for another couple hours," Lauren reminded her, leaning over to tap the screen on her alarm clock.

Camila laughed and bent down to tie up her shoes, "I was gonna go grab some coffee, I was gonna surprise you, but you're up now. Surprise ruined."

"Sorry," Lauren's sarcastic tone was accompanied by an eye roll and Camila just smiled and shook her head. "Camz, come here for a second," Lauren said waving her over, but Camila quirked a brow and narrowed her eyes.

"I'm not kissing you until you brush your teeth."

"I wasn't-" Lauren started to say, but instead she let out a small laugh and nodded her head. "Fine, I will go brush my teeth and you can go get us coffee and we will meet back here in twenty minutes."

"It's gonna take you twenty minutes to brush your teeth?"

"No?"

"Okay, just checking," Camila said with a smile as she grabbed her purse off her dresser and the keys to the car her parents had given her as a graduation gift. A Subaru sport and she was sure there was a joke about her sexuality hidden somewhere, but she was just so happy to get a car, she didn't bother to voice her opinion. "I'll be back."

---

Camila: Do you want a bagel?

Lauren: Yes please

Camila: Sundried tomato bagel, plain cream cheese?

Lauren: You know my bagel order?

Camila: I do

Camila: Are you surprised?

Lauren: No..

Camila: ..Okay, liar

Lauren: Haha

---

"I have returned," Camila dramatically announced her arrival back in Lauren's bedroom and smiled at the sight of Lauren, she was laying down in a pair of shorts and a plain white t-shirt and her hair was thrown into a messy top knot as she sprawled out on her stomach with a book in hand. "Whatcha reading?

"The Alchemist," Lauren replied, holding the book up so Camila could get a better look at the bright orange and yellow cover. "I'm only a couple chapters in, it's pretty good."

"I love that book," Camila mused as she took a seat on the bed and handed Lauren a white paper bag. "Your bagel my lady.

Lauren sat up and took the bag, she stared at it for a few seconds before looking up at Camila with a serious disposition. "Are we going to talk about last night?" She asked as Camila shifted uncomfortably, her hands picking at the brown cardboard sleeve wrapped around her cup of coffee and Lauren let out a deep sigh. "Camz, I know you don't have answers and honestly, I don't have questions to ask you anyways. I just have a fucking boatload of concern for the woman I love."

"I'm sorry," was all Camila managed to say as she kept her eyes down, refusing to meet Lauren's.

Lauren placed the bagel down beside her and shuffled closer to Camila, leaning in and placing a kiss on the top of the girl's head. "I don't want you to be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. There is no reason for you to say sorry to me, I just need to know you aren't going to hurt yourself, that you're not going to do anything that will take you away from me."