July 16 (Part 3)

A/N: This contains smut and I'm really not good at writing it, so I am sorry if this is painful to read. I don't usually write a lot of smut, because I know I such at it. I'm sorry. 

Dinner was eaten while Camila and Lauren exchanged light conversation about what songs they should play at their wedding, how many drinks Ally should be allowed to consume before she gives any sort of speech, and whether or not Dinah should be allowed to speak at all. Dishes were done shortly after, Lauren washed and Camila dried while they bickered back and fourth about on whether or not they should become the kind of parents that drive a minivan and join the PTA. (Lauren was very against the thought of driving a minivan while Camila thought it was a safe option for transporting their children to and from their after school activities and Lauren thought it was important to join the PTA to help aide in growth of their children's education while Camila thought the PTA was more of a cult than an association.)

Once the dishes were put away, the pair settled in on the couch with The Time Traveler's Wife playing more as background noise than anything else. Camila was laying on top of Lauren, her head resting on Lauren's shoulder while she twirled long black chunks of hair around her fingers, her head tilted up just enough to allow her to lazily drop chaste wet kisses on Lauren's neck. Lauren's eyes were closed, her breathing labouring more with each touch of lips across her skin, her hands gripping tight on Camila's waistline.

"Camz," Lauren whined breathlessly as she felt Camila's tongue slide up the length of her neck, stopping just short of Lauren's ear. "Fuck," Camila's teeth nipped lightly at Lauren's earlobe, Lauren's fingernails digging into Camila's exposed skin. 

The moan that escaped Lauren's mouth gave Camila all she needed to know that she proceed further with her actions, so she dropped the hand that had been playing with Lauren's hair down until it rested on Lauren's stomach, Camila's fingers grazing her abs, tracing her hipbones, playing with the thin elastic waistband on red lace panties while Lauren squirmed under her. 

"Camila, please?"

"I don't know, maybe we should-"

"Fuck you," Lauren said with a small laugh as she moved one of her hands up to grab at the back of Camila's neck, pulling her into a seering kiss before Camila moved back down Lauren's neck, biting and sucking, rough and then soft and then rough again. She continued to move down, glancing up just quick enough to watch Lauren bite down on her lip and arch her back, trying to suppress another moan from leaving her mouth. As Lauren's back arched, Camila slipped one hand under her and unclasped the bra that was covering round breasts and hardened nipples. 

Camila worked her way down, lips leaving open mouth kisses on the curve of Lauren's breast before taking a nipple in her mouth, her free hand moving to pinch the other while Lauren let out a string of explicits, followed by a deep gutteral moan. 

"Camz, my- Fuck," Lauren screamed as Camila moved her mouth to the side of Lauren's left breast and bit down hard, leaving behind teeth marks and red skin. Camila knew what she wanted, so she dipped her mouth down, crawling off of Lauren, her teeth pulling down Lauren's panties until the girl was left completely nude. 

"Where do you want me?" Camila asked with a smirk as she ran soft fingers up the length of Lauren's inner thigh. Lauren didn't give a verbal answer, instead she bucked her hips and grabbed Camila's hand, pulling her down. Lauren was wet, Camila could see it and it made a gush of wetness produce itself between her own legs, setting herself between Lauren's thighs, Camila used her tongue to trace the folds, her thumb rubbing circles against Lauren's throbbing, hardened clit. 

Fuck- I love- Fuck- You, Camz, more," Lauren panted as she tangled her fingers in Camila's hair and pushed herself further against Camila's face. 

Camila smiled against Lauren's center, which only seemed to cause more pleasure for Lauren. Camila's name rolling of her lips in a messy whimper. Shifting her position, Camila moved her thumb from against Lauren and replaced it with her tongue, flicking it against the sensitive area as she slowly entered, one, two fingers inside of her, moving them in and out before curling them against contracting walls. Brown eyes met half-lidded green as Lauren tightened her fingers in Camila's hair and guided her upwards until their mouths met, Camila's fingers pushing harder inside of Lauren. 

The kisses were sloppy, Lauren's breath hard and hot as she hit her climax, her body shaking under the weight of Camila fingers, causing Camila to slow her pace as Lauren called out her name mixed with a whole lot of dirty curse words. 

"Fuck, you're so hot," Camila whispered, dropping her mouth down to Lauren's ear. Lauren let out a breath and smirked playfully before moving to flip herself and Camila over so that she was on top and Camila just bit her lip and nodded her head as Lauren began to pull at the straps of her bra. "I need you, Laur," Camila moaned as Lauren pressed her thigh against Camila's wet center and Lauren nodded her head and winked. 

"You've got me, babe."