Runaway Suicide

Alex's P.O.V

                               I ran after her she couldn't have made it far I mean come on it's only been ten minutes and Joss said he knows where she is going. So I followed him with worry in my eyes.

                                                               FLASH BACK

                                I ran into Joss's classroom and told him everything that had happened. HIs eyes grew wide. "She's going to the bridge where her parents died she might do a suicide we have to go NOW!" He yelled and started running toward the bridge.

                                                   END OF FLASHBACK

                    We made it to the bridge and she was on the edge writing in her note book. I softly walk over to her and sit next to her. "Alissa, I am so sorry that I didn't stop him I was t shocked and memories came running back to me. Do you forgive me?" I asked quietly and softly. "Forgiven even though you did nothing wrong and he is right I am worthless a no body. I don't deserve to live I am a mistake." She said tears running down her face. I grab her face an wipe her tears away and pull her in a hug.  She sobs into my chest I am a blushing mess. I rub her back and whisper "You wanna go get some pizza." She laughs "Wow you jut met me today yet you already know how to make me happy." I smile and help her up. I don't know what she was writing yet I don't want to know if  wants to tell me she will I won't force her to tell me. Alissa, Joss, And me all walk to the nearest pizza place.

                  We found one and got seated in a booth and started talking. Well me and Joss were talking Alissa was sitting quietly playing with the straw in her Fago Moon Mist drink. I nudged her. "Hey what's wrong your gonna get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that." I said trying to cheer her up. It didn't work but I can tell she has something on her mind. "What's wrong maybe I can help." I tell her she puts her head on my shoulder closing her eyes. She's tired I can tell that much. "You want me to pack the pizza and we can go back to the group home." She nodded her head. So I packed up the pizza in a box and helped her out of the booth and said bye to Joss. As we are walking I noticed her shivering  so I gave her my jacket. "No you might get sick because of me." She said in protest "I will be fine I am like lava I can't get cold." I told her. Lie. My voices in my head are arguing.

"She will never like you"

Shut up.

"You know it's true"

Just leave it I am just a friend doing a friendly jester.

"You know you like her and want to be more then friends"

SHUT UP!

"Fine be heart broken."

They finally stopped and left me alone. We finally made it back to the group home. Kids are already getting back from school so we are safe to walk in without getting in trouble. I open the door for her and she hesitates to walk in I give her a reassuring smile letting her know it's ok. She walks in and I follow behind her I take her up to her room as soon as we get there she opens her door and sighs. "Well I guess I will see you later." I said scratching the back of my head.  "Yeah sure." She said and began to walk in but stopped and I know that because as I was walking away I heard her stop. She grabbed my arm. "Hey if you want you can hang with me a little more." She asked embarrassed. "Sure." I said she looked up in shock. "Wait seriously?" She asked which made me laugh and her pout as if I was going to say something mean. "Yeah I mean it come on you have good taste in clothes and music I am being serious." I told her with a smile. She smiled back and lets just say she has a movie star smile that can make any body want her. I don't know what I want though but I hope that one day I will find out.

A/n :  how was the chapter tell me in the comments and keep reading cause it only gets better