What happened?!

I was packing up my bag, which was a duffle bag full of band merch, band tees, and skinny jeans. I grabbed my backpack which had my school supplies, laptop, laptop charger, phone charger, make-up, and lip, nose, and ear piercings.  I grabbed my earbuds and phone and put on I don't care by Apocalyptic ft Adam  Gontier. Without noticing singing the song with happiness.

"I try to make through my life,

In my way is you,

I try to make it through these lies,

And that's all I do,

Just don't deny it,

Don't try to fight this,

And deal with it,

And that's just part of it,

If you were dead or still alive,

I don't care,

I don't care,

Just go and leave this all behind,

Cause I swear, (I swear)

I don't care!

I try to make you see my side,

I always try to stay in line,

But your eyes see right through,

That's all they do,

I'm getting buried in this place,

I got no room,

You're in my face,

Don't say anything,

Just go away!

If you were dead or still alive,

I don't care,

I don't care,

Just go and leave this all behind,

Cause I swear (I swear),

I don't care,

If you were dead or still alive!

I don't care! (I don't care!)

Just go and leave this all behind,

I don't care (I swear!),

I don't care!

At all..."

I heard clapping from the door to see Alex with a amused face. "What happened to you yesterday?" I asked with shock. He noticed and looked down. I walked towards him, and made him look at me but he moved his eyes somewhere else besides mine. He sighed. "I really really like you Alissa but if-" I cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked but cupped my face and kissed back. This kiss was slow and passionate I loved it. I love him. Wait what? No no no no no no. NO! I'm not doing this nope! We pull away for some air and smile at each other. "I think I love you." He said with a big smile waiting for my response. "I know..." I said and his smile turned into a frown. "Kiss me one more time to be sure." He smirked and pinned me to a wall and smashed his lips on mine in a aggressive kiss and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Someone cleared their throat and we parted breathing heavily I turned to see Joss standing there glaring at Alex. "Are you almost ready to go?" He asked venom dripping from his voice. "Yeah just let me grab my stuff." I told him with confusion masking my face. I hugged and kissed Alex once again and went downstairs.

                                              Joss P.O.V

 I was so happy Alissa was going to be living with me now. I love her so much that it's so unbelievable. I opened her door to ask if she was ready and I saw her...kissing Joss. Anger took over and I cleared my throat glaring at Alex. "Are you almost ready to go?" I ask in pure anger and jealousy. "Sure just let me grab my stuff." She said and with that I left them to suck their faces off again. O.K Alex you want a war a war is what your gonna get.

                                         Alex's P.O.V

She kissed me... She kissed me. Whats wrong with Joss? Why was he glar- oh I know why. He's jealous I already know how this story ends and I am not to excited I need to tell Alissa that he is jealous and there is gonna be a world war 3 that about to  happen if he tries anything on her...

Oh shoot! whats gonna happen next?! And sorry for not updating for so long but I will be updating all weekend!! YAY!!

                                                           - Nightmare Ally