Laughs And Apologise

I was hitting the punching bag waiting for Jack to get ready to leave. I swear he is like a girl, he takes hours to get ready. Since I wasn't paying attention to anything in the room I heard someone talking. "So...this is where you ran off to..." Alex? What is he doing here? I don't want him here!

God please bless his annoyance. "What...do...you...want?" I asked in between punches. "Anna got worried because you didn't tell her and Rick where you went." Wow did they try to...nevermind my phone is in my gym bag. Just than Jack walks out in all of his stupidity.

God why do you hate me? "Hey there...Alex right?" He asked and Alex nodded. Jack slipped his arm around me and smiled down at me, "Wow um...if you break up with a girl like that again...I will kill you." Jack growled. I told Anna, Rick and Jack. "Wow you caught yourself a good one Alissa." Alex said smirking. I rolled my eyes, "In his dreams, me and him are NOT together." I shake his arm off of my shoulder.

He pouted in my direction, "I gotta go home and you," I pointed at Jack, "are my ride." I said he laughed, "Alrighty than let's go." He said shaking his head at me.

Alex tried to get in but I locked the doors, "Sorry no more room," I look at Jack, "Drive and fast!" I hiss he starts laughing and unlocks the doors. Alex hops in and glares at me, "Nice car Jack." Alex said looking at Jack as if he wishes to become like Jack. In his dreams, no one could be like Jack. Wow I sound like I'm trying to be his girlfriend...

I wi- nope nope nope. I will never...NEVER think about that again! I'm not going to be broken. Again. "Hey Alissa I was thinking..." Jack started but stopped, "Maybe thats why I smell smoke." I say snickering making him frown in my direction, "Sorry carry on." I apologize, "Do you want to go out for dinner?" He asked blushing and stopped in fornt of the house Alex jumped out and ran inside.

Wow...I never thought I would hear that..."Are you asking me out on a date?" I ask in confusion. "Yes..." I put a finger on my chin as if thinking. "Pick me up at seven?" I ask him and he nods with a smile. I walk into the house and squeal. Man I need something cute to wear!

Anna came running into the corridor. "What happened?!" She asked worriedly, "I have....wait I can't do tonight crap!" I dig in my pocket to grab my phone. I call Jack.
Convo J=Jack A=Alissa
J:Hey
A: Hey can we reschedule?
J:Why?
A:I have that gig tonight.
J:Crap I forgot about that...
A:How does tomorrow night sound?
J:Sounds great.
A:Awesome see you tonight at Tappers I hope.
J:You will.
End of convo

I squeal again with happiness. Anna gives me a confused look amd pulls me to my room. "Spill the beans." She with happiness, "Jack asked me out!" I squealed and she frowned. Why is she frowning? "Whats wrong?" I ask with worry. "No it's just I am so surprised and I don't want you to get hurt again. Plus he is 21 years old, and your just turned 17." So what is the point? "And?" I asked confused. "I don'twant to see you get heart broken again." Oh, I get it. "I'll be fine don't worry about it." She smiled and than started to rush me out the door. "We have to find a dress for tonightand for tomorrow night." She said and than we hopedinto her camaro, and drive towards the mall.

As we pull up into a parking spot, I lock the doors and turn towards Anna. "Why is Rick very emotionless?" I ask with a confused look, this is a question I have been dying to ask. "He fears that if he shows a lot of emotion that he will be weak." Wow really? I think a guy who will show emotion is awesome.

If they don't show emotion it's justhard to know who they are and how they think. "But he did show emotion back when we got married." That I would hope, "I was just wondering because it'shard to tell wether he is happy, angry, sad, upset, or anything for that matter." I tell her.

She chuckles, "Once as you get to know you a lot more and is able to know he can fully understand and trust you he will show more emotion around you." She said as if it were to drag more questions, I unlock the door and get out and start walking towards the mall.