Why Him?!

I was unpacking all my stuff in my NEW ROOM. I am so happy I was listening to Dead Man Walking by Butcher Babies (Song above) I was singing softly.

"Sorry to disappoint you,

But you couldn't even grasp what I've been through,

In the end,

You engraved this in my head,

You told me to be dead,

Do you even know what you said?

Remember when I close my eyes,-"

I was cut off by Joss's mom. "Um can you stop singing your demonic music in front of people?" She asked as if I was going to bite her head off I nodded and shut the door. "Is this better?" I asked and I heard her walk away. I got a feeling that they will want nothing to do with me in about two hours. As I was unpacking I grabbed my guitar and started strumming some cords. I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I yelled slightly so they could hear me. "Hey sorry if I offended you its just it sounded like demonic music to me and I don't even let Joss listen to that music." She said and than added "So I don't want you listening to it either." She said with fear, I gave her a confused and surprised look. "You know my music will tell you more about me than I ever will, plus telling someone what music they can and can't listen to is like telling them they have no rights." I stated she looked at me with anger, "Maybe I have to remind you who adopted you." She growled "Nope Cause I ain't staying sorry I don't let people tell me who I can and can't be." I said and started packing, she tried to stop me but I was stronger than her. Man poor Joss. I walked into his room and said bye.

"Where are you going?" He asked with sadness filling his eyes. "Your mom doesn't like who I am and will not like me until I give her full control which I won't." He nodded his head understanding that I won't let his mom make me change myself to her liking. His dad ran into the room and grabbed me by the hair. I screamed in pain and struggled to get out of his grip. I was thrown down a small set of steps where there was and small room. A basement. what the heck?! "LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" I yelled and than the dad hit the door yelling prophanities.

I backed up from the door. And started singing Ribcage by Andy Black,

" Nothing left,

Now I'm feeling numb,

And just like you,

I couldn't love someone,

There is no one,

That I could belong to,

Take you out,

Never bring you back again,

Back again,

Back again,

Can't recall how we lost our innocence,

Innocence,

(Innocence)

Nothing in the cage of my ribcage,

Got no heart to break,

Like it that way,

Nothing in the cage of my ribcage,

Emptiness is safe,

Keep it that way,

On the path never leading home,

Cut it out from my flesh and bone,

And I feel like,