Waking Up To Surprises

I felt something or more likely someone stirring in their sleep beside me, I look over my shoulder to see Jack. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps not all tensed up all the time like usual. I try to pry his arm from around my waist, but everytime I try his grip gets tighter and I get pulled back down next to him.

So I did what any human being would do.

I flicked him on the forehead, but that did nothing.

So I did the next thing that came into mind.

I smacked him on the forehead.

He jolted up so fast, I was laughing so much that I fell off the bed. "Hey! What was that for?!" He yelled at me but I couldn't stop laughing. When I FINALLY stopped laughing I looked at him, "Itried to wake you up because I couldn't get up, you had your arm around me and everytime I tried to pry you off and stand up, you'd pull me down next to you again." I say chuckling.

He looked like a tomato. His face was nothing but red. I laughed even more. Poor Jackie Boy I embarrassed him. Oh well, it was still funny though! "Well you could have at least showed remorse when you hit me you crazy lady!" He exclaims. "Nah, where's the fun in that." I said chuckling, "You are a weirdo." But one thing I didn't expect to come out of my mouth did and I don't think he was expecting it either because we were both shocked. "But I am YOUR weirdo." Both of our faces were burning you could tell.

I got up and cleared my throat, "We should go get breakfast and than go train." I told him my face is still red like a tomato. God I am so stupid. Why did I say that?! He probably hates me now or something. When we got downstairs I noticed that he was still shirtless. "Go put a shirt on!" I hiss at him,  he chuckles. "Why would I wanna do that when I could have you glaring at me all morning or do this." Be said and grabbed my hand and ran it down his abs close to his v-line, I bet I turned fifty shades of red.

He chuckled and walked away, whike I stood there like a idiot. "You better come eat some breakfast before I  eat it for you princess!" He yelled from the kitchen. I walked in looking down the whole time, letting my hair curtain my face. Anna and Rick noticed me hiding my face and looked at me with curiosity. I waved them off. I grabbed some bacon, eggs, toast and hashbrowns. I sat next to Jack, he was starring at me from the corner of his eye. I started eating while keeping my head down. I put some ear buds in and started listening to music.

I can't believe he did that. I also can't believe that, that turned me on a little. I cant stop thinking about him. God it's like he is invading my mind. I wishhe would just go away! But he won't and he is determined on staying close to me for some reason. Even after I warned him, but I guess he wants to get hurt. 

As I am eating I feel someone's glare so I glance up to see Alex's new girlfriend glaring daggers at me. I roll my eyes and get back to eating. "Alissa, when do you habe your bext gig?" Anna asked trying to break the tense silence. "Tonight at Tappers Alley Bar and Grill it's at 7pm if you guys wanna go and watch me perform." I told them, I felt someone's hand grab my arm that is resting on my thigh. I look over to see Jack starring at me woth worry in his eyes.

I give him a questioning look, "It's not safe to go to a bar alone I will go with you and don't even try to argue cause you will only waste your breath." He said sternly, I could only nod. After breakfast I head upstairs to get ready. I brush my teeth, put my hair into a bun, pack  my gym bag, and bead downstairs where Jack is waiting for me.

When he sees me he smirks. Oh god his smirks make me feel all mushy inside. I hate that he has this effect on me! Although I also like it. I follow him to his car, and hop in. He gets into the drivers seat. And drives the opposite direction of the gym. "Where are we going?" I ask and my fighting skills kick in. "To my house so I can grab some gym clothes." He said casually. "Why did you do what you did on the staircase?" I ask him and he chuckles, "Do what?" He asked innocently but I know all to well he is not innocent at all! "You know what!" I snapped and he laughs. "To see your reaction, and let me say you look cute when you blush." He said and I slap his arm, "Hey don't slap the driver thats how accidents happen." He said with a pout. "Maybe it will knock some sense into that brain of yoirs, oh wait you don't have one!" I say smirking, "Ha ha very funny." He said sarcasm dripping from his voice.

I rolled my eyes today  is going to be a long day...