I am the villain

Jack's P.O.V.

I carried Alissa to her room, I was about to crawl into bed with her but my phone went off. It was Mary. I answered it.

Mary: I'm so sorry.

Jack: What are you talking about?

Mary: I should have told you when I found out.

Jack: Tell me what?

Mary: She didn't tell you?

Jack: Who didn't tell me what?

By now I was getting irritated with this.

Mary: Alissa didn't tell you I have a tumor that's filled with cancerous cells?

Jack: No did you tell her not to tell me.

Mary: Yes I did tell her not to but I didn't know if she would keep her promise.

Jack: well she did.

With that I hung up and stormed out of her room, I don't know why but I was so angry. I got in my car and drove towards the gym. It takes about fifteen minutes to get there. I got out of the car and walked into the gym and started to punch the punching bags without wrapping my hands so they won't bleed. I didn't care. All I wanted to do was punch something and let out all of the pent up anger. I was a raging storm. I heard a knock on the door to the gym before it opened up.

Alissa walked in the punching bag area, she walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. I relaxed a little bit. All the anger turned into sadness. "Jack... What's wrong?" Her voice was smooth like honey, but also worried. "Why didn't you tell me?" She looked baffled, "About my sister having a cancerous tumor..." I trailed off. She looked into my eyes, "I promised Marry I wouldn't tell you, but I told her she had to tell you soon. I didn't think she would tell you this soon though..." She trailed off thinking. "Your not mad at me are you?" She asked looking up at me, I shake my head and pull her into a hug. I kissed the top of her head, she rubbed my back. She pulled away and grabbed my hands. "We have to clean these knuckles before they get infected." She sighs and takes me to the desk where I keep the first aid kit.

She pulled it out and looked at me, "This is going to sting." She told me I shrugged. I than hissed in pain from the rubbing alcohol she put on the cuts on my knuckles. She put bandages around my hands, than stood up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "I still can't believe your mine." I say softly as I put my face in her neck. She smells so good, I breathe in more of her scent, she smells like blossoms and cherries. "Are you sniffing me?" She asked chuckling, "Yes because you smell good." She laughed more, I pulled back and kissed her.

We started to walk out the door, "Man it went to great to terrible to great again, today has been weird." I told Alissa. She looked at me with a baffled expression. "The date made my day, the tumor my sister has was what made my day terrible, then when you came and cheered me up it made my day." She smiled and leans her head on me as we walk to my car.

As soon as I start driving Alissa falls asleep, I wonder how she knew I was here. Maybe Mary called her, or maybe I woke her up. I hope I didn't wake her. I pulled up to her drive way and took her into the house. I laid her down and laid down next to her getting under the covers. I put my arms around her. I started to dose off only two things in my mind, How am I going to help my sister? And Alissa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALISSA'S P.O.V.

TIME SKIP TILL NEXT MORNING

I was awake just my my eyes were closed, I didn't want to open them and get up. I kno- "I know your awake, your breath is uneven." Jack interrupted my thoughts. I mentally cursed him. How dare he do this to me? I just want to fall back to sleep. "If you're going to sleep than I guess I can have your pancakes than?" I jumped out of bed to see Jack smirking, I run into the bathroom and got dressed from the clothes I set out last night, before I went to calm down Jack. Did my makeup very lightly, just some eyeliner and mascara.

I walk out to see Jack laying on my bed playing on his phone. "By the way," Jack started with a sly smile, "There was never pancakes." I ran over and attacked him. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO PANCAKES?!" I yelled at him as I held his arms down, he just laughs. "You wouldn't get up so pancakes was the only way I knew how to get you up and moving. If you want I will right now go downstairs and make you some pancakes." He said smirking, "Fine make them, but I am mad at you for lying to me." I pout and stick my tongue out at him like I was a five year old. I don't care though, I think it's great I don't act my age. I wasn't paying attention but he flipped up over and started to tickle my sides. "S-st-stop...I-I-I Can-can't bre-brea-breathe..." I said in between laughs. he finally stopped and went down stairs to make my pancakes, I trail not to far behind him.