Flawless

When we got to the hospital I was in full panic mode. The baby stopped moving. They let us see a doctor almost right away.  "Well what I can tell you, you will have a early birth, but you and the baby are okay." After Jack and I heard those word we sighed in relief. "Your plug did full out though which shows signs early child birth, but other then that your baby is okay." He told us and we were able to leave.

We get to his car and drive back to my house. It silent, not uncomfortable, it was peaceful, almost to peaceful. 

He sighed, I called it, to peaceful, "You worried me little guy." He put his hand on my round belly caressing it softly with his thumb. He chuckled, "Almost gave me a heart attack, trying to prank us and your not even born yet." We both laugh at that. 

I put my hand over his, when he went to put it back on the stirring wheel. His hand was warm and it felt nice. 

We were back to silence, as soon as we got to my house, I was starving and I am pretty sure Jack was too. 

I go up to the door and open it, how stupid. I left the door unlocked. I go into the kitchen and start making eggs, bacon, and toast. Jack sat on the counter watching me. After I was finished I asked him to set up the table, with plates and forks and napkins, I grabbed the pan of eggs and put some on our plates, I did the same as the bacon and toast. 

We ate in silence , only glancing at each other. 

He finished before me, and whatever bacon and eggs I didn't eat, he ate it for me. 

I chuckled as he ate the rest of my food. "What?" he asked innocently. Oh yeah like he is sooo innocent.

I shook my head laughing, he looked extremely confused. "What's so funny?" Rick asked, I guess he just let himself in. That asshat. This just made me laugh harder. I don't know why I am laughing though, that's the thing. Maybe because the baby is kicking and it tickles.