Creepy!!!!

ALEX'S P.O.V

                                                               TIME SKIP AFTER THE MOVE

Has anyone else heard of CreepPasta? No? No. Okay. Well if you haven't I encourage you to look up Eyeless Jack,Jane The Killer, Jeff The Killer, Masky, Hoodie, Nina The Killer, Ben Drowned, Nurse Ann, Sally William, and my favorite, Nightmare Ally. Technically they are scary stories . They are really cool. Enough about that, when they said house, they didn't mention a mansion. I swear this mansion has 7 stories. "It's 6 stories really. I counted." Alissa chuckled, om my gosh I said that out loud like a idiot. "Yes you did." She said laughing at me, I face palmed.She laughed at me more.

I rolled my eyes and followed Rick and Anna into our new home. Alissa jumped on my back, making me jump at the impact."Really are you trying to kill me?" I asked while carrying her up to the stairs. "No don't die on me!" She whined and pouted, I laughed. I knew right there life was gonna be good. 

                                                                  ALISSA'S P.O.V

                                                          TIME SKIP THAT NIGHT

I was in my room, until I summoned down stairs. I walked to the living room and sat down on the big couch waiting. "We are in the kitchen wierdo!" Alex yelled at me I laughed and got up, walked towards the kitchen and sat next to Anna. She smiled and Alex pouted making me chuckle. "Why was I summoned from slumber?" I questioned making everyone laugh. "Well it's diner, and considering your sleeping hours I am questioning your health." Rick said chuckling, finally the guy is showing emotion!

I walked into my room after they explained all the rules. Which I easily ignored by thinking. What is going to happen from here on out? I think it's weird that Rick rarely shows any emotions.

ButI dismissed the thought and put on some music. I was listening to Lost It All  by Black Veil Brides
"I ruled the world,
With these hands I shook,
The heavens to the ground,
I laid the God's to rest,
I held the key,
To the kingdom,
Lion's guarding castle walls,
Hail the king of death,
Than I lost it all,
Dead and broken,
My backs against the wall,
Cut me open I'm just trying breathe,
Just trying to figure it out,
Because I built these walls,
To watch them crumbling down,
I said,
Than I lost it all,
And who can save me now?
I stood above,
Another war,
Another jewel upon the crown,
I was the fear of men,
But I was blind,
I couldn't see the world,
Right there in front of me,
But now I can,
Yeah,
Because I lost it all,
I'm dead and broken,
My backs against the wall,
Cut me open,
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out,
Because I built these walls,
To watch them crumbling down,
I said,
Than I lost it all,
And who can save me now?
I believe that we all fall down sometimes,
Can't you see,
That we all fall down sometimes,
I believe that we all fall down sometimes,
Can't you see,
That we all fall down sometimes,
Yeah,
I believe that we all fall down sometimes,
Yeah..."

I heard clapping from my door, I look over to where I heard it from there stood Anna with all smiles and cheerfulness. "You have a very pretty voice!" She exclaims, "Thank you." I blush and look down. "Yeah she does." A deep male voice say from next to her, I look up and see Rick with a small smile on his face. "Thanks guys" I told them feeling my face heat up.

"That reminds me!" Anna says with a smile on her face, "My friend is throwing a party and wants someone to do a live show... She is willing to pay. Do you wanna do it?" Anna asked in a small voice. "I'd love to." She smiles and jumps up and down with excitement. "Do you know what this means?" She asked me, "Please don't say what I think you're going to say..." I say with a pout, "Shopping!" She squeals with joy. I laugh nervously, she noticed and gave me a questioning look.

"Whats wrong?" She asked with a worried tone that a Mom would use. "I just don't like shopping for anything fancy or flashy." I told her, she nodded her head. "Well I saw this dress, covers everything, has music notes on it and it's the color of a music sheet." She said with a small smile, I smiled back. "You already have my attention for the dress." I told ber she giggled, "Well I think I'm gonna go to bed, see you guys in the morning." I tell them, they nod, "Good night Alissa." Anna says with a smile, "Night" Rick says as he exits and shuts the light off and closes my door.

I grab my phone and text Alex, even though he is right down the hall.
Text convo,
A=Alissa
Al=Alex
A:Hey babe
Al: Hoi!!
A:Lol what???
Al: Hi but in a funny way.
A:Oh...
Al:Wyd (what you doin)
A:Laying down texting you ;)
Al: hehe yeah...well what if I come over there???
A: Hmm idk.
Al: Really are you gonna play dumb with me rn
A:Yass bish
Al:Omg lol I am on my way over there now sit still and don't move.
End of convo
I got up and hid in my bathroom, in the shower. I hear my door open up, "Alissa?" He asked softly, I move and make a noise to give him an idea.  I heard him chuckle. He walked in and opened the shower curtain and picked me up. "What are you doing in there?" He asked with curiosity in his voice with a little bit of humour.

"Hiding and getting ideas." I say with a small smirk on my face, he chuckles. "Oh yeah what kind of ideas?" He asked as he buries his face in the crook of my neck. I giggle, "Ones that will make up want some." I say, as he found my soft spot on my neck making my breath catch in my throat. I let out a quiet moan as he sucks, kisses, and bites it.

He puts me down, and I turn around to turn on the water, as I do so I feel his arms snake around me. I think someone's getting excited.

            Time Skip Till Morning

I woke up with someone's arms around me preventing me to get up. I look over my shoulder and see Alex wothout a shirt on. Oh my gosh last night was the best night of my life. I grabbed my phone to see I have a text from someone but the number is a private one...
???: I know who you are, I know where you live, I know who you are sleeping with, and I know everything, You tell your boyfriend or new parents and I will show up with others and kill you guys... Dont think for a second I wont....

Okay thats creepy...