Baby I Got You

Alissa's P.O.V.

I woke up in Jacks arms, I wanted to stay there. I don't know why, he has broken me more then once, not twice, but three times. I still felt the love and comfort in his arms, and I still felt safe and protected. Why must he be the man-whore he is? Why is he always on my mind? 

I felt the bed shift, "You know it's rude to stare?" Jack joked.

I blushed, "Sorry..." I whispered.

He chuckled, "It's okay," He kissed the top of my head, "I think we should get up." He mumbled. 

But we both didn't move even though we knew we would have to at some point.

I started to wiggle out of his grip, "Jack let go I need to pee!" I exclaim, he released me.

I walked...well more like waddled to the bathroom. 

As I was doing my business I noticed something was off, after I stood up and checked myself I noticed some kind of mucus looking stuff on my lower part...

(It is not a infection it's the plug, it's what keeps a women not have a water break, in twenty-four hours possibly thirty the water will break.)

I washed my hands and rush out of the bathroom realizing what is happening, "Take me to the hospital now!" I panic. 

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Okay what's wrong?" He put his shoes on then helped me with mine since I can't reach my feet. He grabs his keys and we are out.

I looked at him, "My plug is lose and that is dangerous, we want to make sure I get it removed now or else the baby and myself can die." I told him as he was driving.

He looked so panicked and worried, "Okay...We'll be okay, Me, you, and our beautiful baby boy." He put his hand over mine. All the sudden I wasn't panicking as much as before.