Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

He blind folded me! He freaking blind folded me! Before we got into the car, so I guess he wants me to not know where we are going until we get there. As we were driving a song came on that I really liked, Social Repose Villain. I started singing along to the song,

"Oh god what have I done

It's easier just to run away from me
My friend I have sinned
I watched you buckle under the space
I put you in

Will you remember me for who I am
Or will you forget me for what I've done

I am a human
I am the villain

I am the monster
But you let me right in
My mind is polluted

My thoughts convoluted
I don't feel the pain
But I feel what I gave to you

If you walk away I'll walk away too
I won't ask you what I've gotta say

To make you stay
I won't hold your hand anymore

But you still stand in frame
I just don't look the same

I am a human
I am the villain
I am the monster
But you let me right in
My mind is polluted
My thoughts convoluted

I don't feel the pain
But I feel what I gave to you
(I gave to you)
(I gave to you)

Can you forget, forget me out of here...

I am a human
I am the villain
I am the monster

But you let me right in
My mind is polluted
My thoughts convoluted

I don't feel the pain
But I feel what I gave to you

(Can you forget, forget me out of here)
Forget me, forget me, forget me
Just stay here "

I heard a deep chuckle and I knew it was from Jack. "What are you laughing at?" I pout, "You." He said and I pout even more. "Aw, don't pout." he cooed sarcastically, "Shut up." I mumble and he laughs.

TIME SKIP OF PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!

I felt the car stop, and I heard the radio turn off. So my only guess is we are here. I hear Jack open his door and shut it, he opens mine and unbuckles my seat belt then lifts me up bridle style. As he is walking it feels like we have been walking around forever! "Are we there yet?" I asked for like the millionth time. "Yes!" he sighs and puts me down. "Can I take off my blind fold?" I ask the I feel two arms wrap around me, "No Because I'm going to do that for you." He whispers huskily in my ear, it makes little tingles run up and down my spine.   

I feel his fingers softly glide from my wrist to my neck, the next thing I know I can see everything around me. A beautiful scenery. We are in the woods but in a clearing. The moon is shining brightly above us while the stars are dancing in the sky. "Do you like it?" I look at him as if he was crazy, "Like it? I absolutely love it!" I hug him tightly, "Air...Cant...Breathe..." Oops...

I release him from my death grip, and stand on my tippy toes and plant a kiss on his cheek. He chuckles and picks me up and starts kissing me continuously, I turn my head just in time for him to kiss my lips. His lips are soft, we move our lips in sync. He bites my lip for permission, and I open my mouth for him to enter. He wins dominance and enjoys searching his new territory.

I moan, I feel my back being pressed up against a tree and I gasp. Before it goes to far i pull away and lean my forehead on his. "Sorry I can't." I tell him softly he strokes my hair gently. "It's okay. There's no need to be sorry about it." He looked me in the eyes and kissed my nose. He carried me over to a blanket that had a six pack of beer and a couple of little bowls of food, the little square bowl had strawberries,  the small circular bowl next to it had some what I can guess sugar, a bowl of popcorn, and a bowl of cream of mushroom sour with noodles.

We sit down and snack on the food, "Mmm, strawberries and sugar." I moan, he chuckles. "You love your food more than you love fighting?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I look at him and shake my head, "No eating can't get rid of my anger." we both laugh.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was starting to get tired, so I leaned my head on Jack's shoulder. "Tired?" He asked and I nod my head. I feel myself being lifted up into the air. I snuggle into Jacks chest. until I feel into a abyss of darkness.

JACK'S P.O.V.

She feel asleep as soon as her head hit my chest, I carried her to the car. As I was driving my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw Mary's number pop up. Why is she calling me this late?