The After Math~Two Years Later Finale

Shutter Island 

Alissa's P.O.V.

I look outside to see my two beautiful babies run around the yard screaming as their father chases them. I smile and grab the water and sun tan lotion. I walk outside, "Kids time for some sun tan lotion and water." Both of my beautiful babies run towards me along with their father.

Kayla runs, her long black hair flowing behind her and her brown eyes sparkling with happiness, "Me first!" She yells and grabs my shirt as her brother catches up. His brown hair pushed around and messy, his blue eyes sparkling with a challenge, "No mine!" I laugh and give Jack some lotion to put on Kayla and I put some on my little man, we decided to name him Marcellous, it means little warrior, its kind of fitting.

I hand the kids  small water bottles and hand a normal size one to Jack. He wraps his arm around my waist and whispers in my ear, "While they are with gramps, we should try to make more." I can tell he is smirking, so what I did is stomp on his foot making him wince in pain, "You gotta earn it." I walk away with a prideful look on my face. Suddenly Rick pulls up in a Black SUV, "Wheres my little monsters?" He yells out and the kids run over and jump on rick grabbing his arms and trying to take him down. I laugh and shake my head, I walk over to him and give him a hug. Ever since Anna left him he has been a mess, but the thought of the kids he takes care of during the weekends so I can have a break keeps him going. 

Rick smiles at me and picks up the kids, "Who wants McDonalds?" He asks and the kids start yelling in excitement for happy meals and junk food. I shake my head and tell Jack to grab their bags, they will be staying with him till Monday so I can have some peace and quiet. Thank fuck, I need it. I kiss both my babies and tell the to be good. Jack walks over to them and tells them to put up a good fight which earns him a smack upside the head from me and Rick.

All in all, life is good, there was a lot of rough patches, but my marriage is good, and I have two beautiful children and one in the oven that Rick and Jack don't know about but will. I found a way to surprise Jack since I have a very small but slightly noticeable baby bump, I decided to have nice tease, yet surprise for him. I'm evil I know. 

~Few Hours Later~

"Hey babe, I was thinkin we could order pizza and relax wh-" Jack Stops in mid sentence as soon as I walk out of the bathroom in a white lace bra and thongs, "Or we can just skip to sex." He smirks and looks at my body and then stops when he sees my stomach and then looks back up at me, "No way." He whispers. I walk over to him and place his hand on my stomach and smile, "Yeah way, now what about that pizza?" I walk over to the closet and grab one of his shirts and slip into it. I go lay down on the bed and turn on the tv and look at him and he is still in the same spot I left him in. 

"Come lay down and lets order food I'm hungry and so is the little one." I yell out to him and he shakes out of his shocked state making me smirk. He jumps into the bed and shows me the menu on his phone and we got a shit ton of food to eat. 

As we watch supernatural and munch on food he turns to me, "Your not pranking me right?" I look at him with a raised eyebrow, "No, I'm actually preggers." He starts fist pumping the air and yelling a series of yes's, which makes me laugh. I grab his face and I give him a quick kiss, "I love you." 

He looks me in the eyes and whispers, "I love you more." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END!!!