Cancer

Alissa's P.O.V.
Two Months Later.

Its been two months since I have been out of the hospital. Me and Marry have been hanging out a lot, but something doesn't seem right this time. "Marry?" I ask quietly, she hummed in response. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "Um...if I tell you, you can't tell Jack." I nod knowing this could probably set him off easily. We walk into my bedroom, she sits down and pats the spot next to her. 

I take a seat and wait, she takes a deep breath. "I have a brain tumor." She said looking down, I pull her into a embrace. "Do you know if it's cancerous?" I ask her softly, she nods her head 'yes'. I take a deep breath, "What if I raise the money to get it removed?" I asked her and she sniffled, "The doctor said it's in the most sensitive spot on the brain, I can't take that risk." Tears leak from her eyes. I hug her, she cried on my shoulder. I heard a knock on the door. "Can you give us a minute?" I give her my jacket to wipe her cheeks off with and we made sure to make it look like she wasn't crying. I open the door to see Jack grinning, he pulled me into a hug. He pulled Mary into a hug to, we all laughed. 

He looked at me, "I want to take you out on a date, I promise no crashes this time." He chuckled, I smile. "Good cause I am looking forward to actually going somewhere besides the hospital." I chuckle and roll my eyes. "Pick you up at 7 pm tomorrow?" He asked with a light in his eyes that I saw when he first asked me out. "Perfect." I told him smirking. "I gotta go." Marry said and hugged the both of us and left. I feel bad, having a cancerous tumor and not having a lot longer to live, plus keeping it from her brother. Sounds difficult. 

TIME SKIP NEXT DAY 12 PM 

I was looking at dresses with Marry and Anna, "What about this one?" Marry asked holding a knee high dress that is black from the bottom that ended at the hip bone and is whit from the waist to the top, its strapless and looks like its a tight fitting dress. "Let me go try it on." I told her and she nodded in agreement. I was right, it's definitely a tight fitting dress, but its so cute. I walks out of the dressing room and showed them how it looked. "Oh my god! That one!" Anna squeals. 

I change back into my Black tank top and batman jersey and my black leggings. After we payed for everything we went back to our house. By the time we got home it was one pm. Wow time is just flying by. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat around for a few hours just talking when the door open to hear to people yelling at each other.  I saw Alex and some new chick, she was skinnier than the last one, she had pretty teal hair, wearing a Panic At The Disco shirt with a pair of black ripped up skinny jeans, and some black converse.  How did such a pretty girl like her end up with him? I walked up the stairs and looked at the clock, 5:30. I grabbed the dress and walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I don't think I need to explain more than that. I dried off and put the dress on. I did some simple makeup. A little bit of concealer, mascara, and a little bit of eye liner. I straightened my hair and left it to fall down my back. I look at the clock 6:59. Huh, talk about timing.

As I was waiting I was listening to this band I have grown to love through the years of my life called Pierce The Veil  Caraphernelia,

"Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.

(But, there's just something about)

This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.

Licking your fingers like you're done and,

You've decided there is so much more than me.

And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.

I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.

Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

What if I can't forget you?

I'll burn your name into my throat.

I'll be the fire that'll catch you.

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole.

Nobody prays for the heartless.

Nobody gives another penny for the selfish.

You're learning how to taste what you kill now.

Don't mind me, I'm just reaching for your necklace.

Talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas.

What if I can't forget you?

I'll burn your name into my throat.

I'll be the fire that'll catch you.

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole.

Just give her back to me.

You know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need.

So, baby, what if I can't forget you?

(What if I can't forget you?)

Collide invisible lips like a shadow on the wall,

And just throw, oh no.

You can't just throw me away.

So, what if I can't forget you?

I'll burn your name into my throat.

I'll be the fire that'll catch you.

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

What if I don't even want to?

Oh, oh. Oh, oh. Oh. Oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh. Oh, oh. Oh.

What if I can't forget you?

I'll burn your name into my throat.

I'll be the fire that'll catch you.

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole.

Just give her back to me.

You know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need.

So, baby, what if I can't forget you?

(What if I can't forget you?)

I'd better learn to live alone.

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

What's so good about? What's so good about?

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

Oh."

My phone buzzed telling me someone texted me, I look at it to see it was Jack.

Jack: YOU look nice.

Alissa: How would you know you stalker?

Jack: Look behind you.

I turn around to see him standing in the doorway smirking away. "You ready?" He asked as I walk towards him. "Yeah I am."