We Both Know

Song above is Fuck You betta~Nightcore

Alissa's P.O.V.

After staying the night at Jack's place everything feels great. We have our date tonight so I found this beautiful red dress that had a slit on the back and is a very deep V-Neck the dress only comes down to the middle of my thighs. I found some red flats, and my red clutch. I did my make-up, giving myself a more natural look. I grab my phone and I put on my red choker. I also grab my red collar and a leash. Who knows maybe things might get heated.

I hear a knock on my door and I walk over and answer it. Jack stood there looking as hot as ever. He was wearing a black button up with a pair of dark jeans. His hair all messy like it always is. His muscles look like thy are about to rip open the shirt. 

He look at me head to toe, "You look so beautiful." He said looking astonished.

I blushed ad looked down, "You look handsome." I told him quietly. 

He chuckled, "Let's get going shall we." He looked at me and grabbed my hand and we walked down to his car, I don't know where he gets all his money but he just bought a 2017 camero. "Where do you get all your money to buy new cars every week, but still live in a apartment?" I laugh. 

He looked at me with a look that said don't ask that again. Even if I was joking. I grab the AUX cord and put on a playlist his sister Mariana sent me, she has gotten worse. even after the surgery. The cancer spread all around in her body, slowly killing her.  I play the music and by the time the song came on I blushed, (Play the song above) Jack laughed.

"Really? Your gonna have to prove that." He said laughing.

"Oh my god, your sister sent me this told me to play it on the way to the restaurant. I mean the singer isn't wrong. I can! And just maybe I will prove it."  I smirk knowing I hit a nerve.

He growled, "I will turn this car around if you keep talking like that."

"Well then..." I mumble and blush looking down.

We drove the rest of the way in silence. When we got there he ran to my side of the door opening it and helping me out.  We walk to the door and the host was starring at my chest. Jack pulled me tightly against his side, "A table for two." he growled at the the guy. He looked up at Jack and looked frightened and scurried to get us a table. After the kid left I whacked Jack on the arm. 

"Did you have to scare the poor kid?" I chuckled.

He nodded, "He was starring at whats mine." He growled again.

I chuckled, "Okay but next time be a little more gentle you pulled me kind of rough." I rubbed my side. I wasn't lying it did kind of hurt, but that's because some cuts are still healing.

He raised and eyebrow but didn't question, "Sorry I will keep that in mind. Alissa has gone soft." He muttered. 

"Hey! I have not I just...still have some cuts there." I whispered quietly. 

He looked at me with wide eyes, "How long?" He asked with concern and worry.

"A week it's almost healed though." I told him and he nodded his head.

"Don't do it anymore..." He told me in a stern voice, I nodded my head.

"If I have you I don't think it will be a problem." I mutter, he nodded his head.

1 hour later

We are leaving the nice Italian Restaurant. We head back to his place and relax. I was sitting on his lap my head resting on his shoulder as he watch Weeds. I push my self to sit up an block his view. 

He pouted, "Baby I was watching that but I can't see it." He whined like a five year old. I stretch over and grab the remote, and pause the show. I stand up and stretch, and walk way. I slip off my dress and throw it over to where he sat on the couch hopping he would get the hint. I grab y collar and leash and put it on. As I walk into his room I hear him taking off clothes as he walks to his room. I sit on my knees on his bed,  he smirks and grabs the leash yanking it pulling me towards him. 

3 hours later (Haha I'm evil!)

We fell on the bed I have no clue on how someone can have this much sex. In realization I turn and look at him. 

"Please tell me you wore a condom!" I yell in panic.

His eyes went wide and he sat up scratching the back of his neck. I get up throwing pillows at him.

"You bastard!" I yell at him, he gets up and pulls me to his chest, I punch him and try to squeeze out of his grip. Soon enough he gets pissed.

"God dammit stop hitting me!"  He yelled and pushed me up against the wall, holding my hands   at my side. 

Tears were streaming down my face, my knees felt weak. "Oh baby don't cry. No stop. Stop crying. Everything will be alright I promise! We don't even know if you are pregnant." He told me softly while releasing my hands and wiping my tears away.

"Okay we have to wait two weeks before I can take a test." I sigh walking to the bed fixing the pillows, I grab his shirt and throw it on, I grab my red thongs and put those on too.

We lay down and he puts his arms around me pulling me close, I snuggle into his chest. Hopefully the results are telling me that I am not pregnant. I'm not ready to be a mother, hell I would probably end up like my Mother and I don't want that for any kid, I wouldn't want that for anyone.

The Next Morning

I woke up to a empty bed, I look over at the bathroom the light was on and the shower was on, I walk in and strip out of the clothes I was in and hop in the shower with him. He didn't notice me because he was facing the opposite direction. I put my arms around him and put my head against    his back. He turned around and hugged me. 

We wash up and had a small heated moment, and get out and get dressed. I walk into the kitchen and he was making bacon, but for some reason the smell of it made me sick to my stomach I ran to the bathroom and threw up anything from last night. Jack came rushing in.

"Are you okay?" He asked panicking. Aw, he's worried about me!

I pull away from the toilet and grab some toilet paper wiping away any that got on my face. "I'm fine it's weird. I love bacon but when I walked into the kitchen and the smell made my sick to my stomach..." I mutter. 

"Okay so no bacon got it." He said and helped me up. 

He walked out of the bathroom and I grab a toothbrush and brushed my teeth to get the vomit taste out of my mouth. I walk out and he is on the phone.

"Hi are you guys open?...Okay can you save a table for two...Okay thank you." He hung up, "Let's go babe we are going to grab some food." He grabs my hand and we head off to the restaurant.