I'm Scared

Jack's P.O.V

After the fight I went to Alissa's house,I know she is awake, I texted her.  She said if it was only to talk I could come over, but I had to be gone by tomorrow. I was standing in front of her front door, I brought up my fist and knocked. I stood there for a minute, I was about to walk away when the door opened. 

I looked at her messy hair and baggy clothes, it kind of reminds me of when we used to it at my apartment and cuddle on the couch watching scary movies and eat pizza. "Are you going to come in or just stare at me?" Her beautiful voice rang in my ears. "What happened to your lip?" She said worried. It's funny how you can hurt someone and they will still love and care for you, no matter how much of a asshole you are to them. 

I walked into her house, and noticed it was very clean, her belly was sticking out, as soon as I walked in I turned to face her, and place my hand on her belly, he was kicking. Very lightly, but you could still feel it. Honestly I was excited to have created something as beautiful as the stars. 

She placed her hand on my face making me look at her, "We should fix up that busted lip." She told me, her eyes holding just as much love as when we first said that we loved each other. I smile and nodded my head. We walked in the bathroom and I sat on the toilet so she can reach my lip without having to stand on her tippy toes. 

She sighed, "Are you going to talk? Or stay quiet?" She murmured. 

I look up at her and sighed, "I need to call Rick and Anna, I need to tell you all something, but you can not kill me." I told her in all seriousness. She nodded her head and continued cleaning my cuts. After she finished I grabbed my phone and called rick, he wasn't happy to be leaving his house at night but I had to get him and Anna her to tell them I can not just tell Alissa, although Rick already knows. Anna and Alissa do not know.  But I am terrified to see how they will react.