Loving You Is My Disease, So Don't Go.

Jack's P.O.V.

2 months later.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for my beautiful princess to get up and ready. We are going to visit my family. Yes, she is forcing me to go to a family reunion. As much as my dislike of the people who raised me.  Although Anna and Rick also were tricked into going, I should consider my ass grass. They're still pissed at me, though I do understand why, but it was two fucking months ago. I would have never thought they would hold a grudge for this long. 

"JACK!!" I hear Alissa scream my name, I run as fast as I can up the stairs to make sure she's okay. I enter the room and she is standing on the bed, a scared look in her eye. "What's wrong?" I ask coming close to her, her body shaking. "I-I thought I lost you." What? Is she still having nightmares? 

"Are you still having nightmares?" I ask her carefully, Anna and Rick came running in. "What happened?!" Rick asked looking around with a metal bat in his hand, when his eyes land on me, they are a stone cold glare ad he looks like he is ready to bash my head into pieces. 

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me, "Don't leave me..." Alissa whispers. "I won't leave you, not ever. I love you to much to let go of the fact that I was reason you were in that hospital." She sighed, "You have to forgive yourself." I pull away from the hug, "How can I just easily forgive myself? I was the reason you wanted to die!" I raise my voice and she flinches. I hug her, "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell." I sigh, "We should get ready for the family reunion, you to Anna and Rick." I sigh and walk into the bathroom with Alissa clinging to me for dear life.

I put her on the bathroom counter/sink. I start the water making sure it's not to cold or to hot. I hear Alissa  get off the counter and shut the bathroom door. She wraps her arms around me and I sigh. " Your tense." She whispers. "Yeah, I have been stressing out a little bit, but I'm okay." I turn around and notice she is already, stripped of all clothing. "Take the shower with me?" She asked quietly almost embarrassed. "Of course." I get out off all my clothes and get in the shower with her. 

SEX SCENE ALL CHILDREN COVER YOUR GOD DAMN EYES!

As the warm water hits my back I feel really relax. I look at Alissa as she traces circles on my arm. "Baby, can we... Would it be right to do it before a family event?" Her voice was small but it was a turn on. "Only if your ready." Here's the thing we haven't done anything sexual since she got out of the hospital. "I'm ready." She says and smashes her lips with mine. I kiss back with as much force, but with more dominance. She moans quietly. I pull back and start attacking her neck, she whines. "Jack stop the teasing and just fuck me." She moans, "You sure you want to do this?" I whisper. She nods her head, I pick her up and position myself. 

I slam into her, with no warning and she screams my name. I do the repeatedly hitting her g-spot every time and she is scratching my back. I keep doing this till I feel like I am about to cum, I pull out and she whimpers. "I don't want to got you pregnant. That will just add to the list for Rick and Anna to hate me more then they already do." I tell her and she pouts. I turn around and grab the shampoo, as soon as I go to put some in my hand I hear Alissa moaning my name. I turn around to see her pleasuring herself. Gosh does she want me to fuck her harder then I did before, and do it till she can't walk?

"Stop it Alissa." I told her a growl escaping my lips. "J-Jack mmhmm" She moans my name once again and I grab her wrist and pinning them above her head. "I gave you a warning and you didn't listen. Now you have to be punished." I turn off the water, "But first we have somewhere to be." I tell her and her eyes widen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ Don't kill me, schools hard work people.