I Will Put My Middle Finger

4 Months Later

Let me tell you guys something, something very important. Once a man cheats, he is bound to do it again.  Jack cheated. He cheated again. I promise you this, I was not happy about his affairs, I was depressed. Now I am four months pregnant with his child, in a three bedroom house, in the babies room with Anna and Rick decorating. 

We found out the baby is a boy, and I will make sure the baby won't turn out like the past men I had in my life. He will never hit a women, like Joss did. He will never break up with someone because of their scars, like Alex. He won't ever cheat on someone, like Jack did. To say my son will be perfect would be a lie. No one is perfect.

I got a different job, I don't want a constant reminder of the love I once felt.  "Hey you alright?" Rick asked when he noticed my silence.

I shake my head, "The man I thought I loved cheated on me then abandoned me with his unborn child, leaving me to pick up the broken pieces that he shattered." I tell him and continue to put the stuffed animals on the shelf Rick just put up for me.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, "Do I need to go show him how to deal with a women?" Rick mumbled resting his chin on my head.

I shrug my shoulders, "Once a cheater always a cheater. He will never change." I mumble and hug Rick back.

We release each other and he bends down, "If you end up like your father, I will personally kick your ass." He tells the unborn child, "But I still love ya kid, just be nice and we won't have any problems." Rick puts his hand on my belly trying to find a kick or the baby. "Oh now your gonna kick your old man aye? Okay I see how it is." He tells the unborn child, I am over her trying not to laugh. Anna is shaking her head and chuckling.

She looks at me and smiles, "I told you he would show more emotion around you." She said laughing when Rick raised an eyebrow.

He looked at me waiting for my response, "Took him long enough!" I said laughing.

Me and Anna laugh while Rick pouted, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Time Skip 3 hours

I wake up from my nap to hear loud obnoxious knocking on my front door. I get up and open the door only to see Marry and a beat up Jack, "Please help him...I know you hate him but I can't...Just please..." She whispers the last part. 

I put my hand on my belly and move out of her way, she put Jack on the couch. "Hey princess...I've missed you...How's my baby?..." He said while falling in and out of consciousness.

 I  look at him with slanted eyes, "Oh now you care? After two months of not being present and now you care?!" I yell at him with so much  anger, "How about you shut the fuck up while I fix your wounds so you can leave!" I growl he went to say something but kept his mouth shut.

I grab the first aid kit and start wrapping his wounds and cleaning them.