Your Love Is My Disease, So Don't Go Prt2

Alissa's P.O.V.

We get dressed and I find something of mine that I haven't looked at in years hidden in my closet. It's a picture of me and my brother. I grab it and smile, I set it down on my dresser. I could look back on that day but I won't I want to be happy for the day.  

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn to see the man that has changed me and how I feel about myself. "Who's that?" Jack asked me with a curious look.

I smile at him then look at the picture again, "That guy in the picture, lifting me in the air, smiling along with me, is my brother."

He frowned in confusion, "Why were you in a adoption center if you have a older brother?" He asked me.

I look away from the picture and to the floor. "That's a story for another time..." I told him holding back the tears that want to escape. I will not ruin this good day over a memory. He will always be wit me spiritually, I know he is in a better and a beautiful place.

He forced me with his thumb and pointer  to move my chin to look at him, "Hey tell me when ever you are ready, I won't force you to tell me anything." He kissed my cheek and walked out of my room.

I stay in my room for a little bit staring off into space of a long lost memory of me and my brother.

FLASHBACK

We were planting some roses, when I turn and look at my Older Brother. "Big brother, will Mom and Dad ever get better?" He turned and looked at me with a forced smile.

"Sure they will it just takes time that is all." He looked away from me.

FLASHBACK OVER

I walk over and grab my phone and earbuds. I put on a song that shows how I feel at this moment. Hoobastank~The Reason I sang it softly as I walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen.

"I'm not a perfect person,
There's many things I wished I didn't do,
But I continue learning,
I never meant to do those things to you,
And so I have to say before I go,
That I just want you know,

I found a reason for me,
To change who I used to be,
A reason to start over new,
And that reason is you!

 I'm sorry that I hurt you,
It's something I must live with everyday,
And all the pain I put you through,
I wish I could take it all away,
And I'll be the one that catches all your tears,
That's why I need you to hear,

I've found a reason for me,
To change who I used to be,
A reason to start over new,
And that reason is you!

And the reason is you!

I'm not a perfect person,
I never meant to do those things to you,
And so I have to say before I go,
That I just want you to know!

I've found a reason for me,
To change who I used to be!
A reason to start over new!
And that reason is you!

I've found a reason for me,
To change who I used to be!
A reason to start over new,
And that reason is you!"

After I am finished singing, I am grabbing ingredients for pancakes. I love pancakes. No other food can beat pancakes. Wait I take that back...Pizza can't be defeated!

"What are you cooking? And by the way be a little bit more quiet at night, I don't need to hear your screams." Alex said with a smirk. Yeah the idiot comes and goes as he pleases, never stays here and shows how grateful for what Rick and Anna did for us.

"I will try to keep that in mind, and I am making pancakes. No you can not have any, I hope you realize that I hate you with a passion, and I want you gone or dead, more likely dead." I growl venom dripping in my voice.