CH.1 I don't know

Ch. 1 I don't know

Her POV

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Turn it off," I said and open my eyes. I look at my surroundings.

"Where.... where am I?" It looks like as if I was in a hospital, I was in a hospital.

"Hello!" I yelled and a lady rushed in.

"Oh My God, you're up. Dr. Nilla she's up" the lady yelled rushing out the room.

why am I here? wait.. who

"You're up this is a miracle, how are you feeling?" a man walk in and I assume it was this Dr. Nilla by his appearance.

"Water," I said and the nurse rushes towards me and gave me a cup of water. I drunk it all, feeling better.

"Melanie." I heard Dr. Nilla voice say

"Melanie, how are you feeling?" He asked and that's what left me confused.

I look up to see who the Doctor was talking and notice he was staring straight at me. Who is Melanie? I was confused and I was going to ask him but my mind went blank.

It suddenly was drawn to me that I didn't know who I was.

I started shaking my head looking around my surroundings.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The beeps kept going faster and faster and I suddenly felt unease.

Why can't I remember who I am?

"Melanie please calm down, you're in a hospital you're going to be okay. Tell me what's wrong?" The doctor started saying and I tried to calm down but I couldn't. I tried to find out who this Melanie person was but I couldn't.

I can't remember anything, I can't remember me as a kid or anything. Everything is blank, my mind started racing. How is this possible?

"Melanie please calm down if you don't we're going to have to give you something to calm down," the doctor said to me and I shook my head.

"You don't understand no you don't understand," I said shaking my head and feeling tears coming out of my eyes and I started wiping them away and I felt a ring on my finger.

A wedding ring, I'm married? more tears came out of my eyes.

"What don't I understand Melanie?" The Doctor asks me and I froze.

I slowly look up at him.

"Who's Melanie?"

His POV

(Dalton)

I was in the Kitchen feeding Penelope and she smiled at me.

Penelope was two now, today is her birthday.

"Your two Grandmothers, Grandfathers and Uncles, and Aunties will be here any minute now. For your birthday party, are you excited?" I asked her and she looks at me with wide eyes and claps her hands.

Part of me hope she understand that and isn't just clapping for no reason I thought laughing

There was a knock on the door and I brought Penelope up with me.

I smelled her and she let out a giggle.

"You smell just like her," I whisper.

I walk towards the door and opened it for the gang.