Ch. 9 I'm going to help them

(Melanie POV)

I found myself in a room, I had no idea where I was but just the way the room looked had me going crazy. I could feel myself feeling uncomfortable and I wanted out. I didn't want to be here. I heard myself screaming, I look around me and noticed that there were other beds in the room.

Other girls were sitting on each bed but I couldn't see their faces. I couldn't make out their faces. I felt someone's hand on me and I turned my head around seeing Tiara right next to me and my eyes widen.

Tiara? What is she doing here? Where are we? I wanted to ask so many questions but none of them came out of my mouth, it was like I couldn't ask them.

Tiara raised a finger to her mouth telling me to hush.

I heard crying but it wasn't coming from me.

Suddenly everyone turned to look at the door where for some reason the crying of a girl was coming from.

I felt my body trembling, my body was reacting to the girl that was crying. As if I needed to do something to help her but I couldn't move.

I couldn't budge, it felt like my whole body was glued to a sitting position on the bed I was on.

"Why is no one helping her!" I screamed at the other girls in the room with me, none of us were moving and the girl's cry was getting louder and louder. I finally tried to get up which I found that I was able to and I tried to reach the door but something pulled my leg back as I looked down and noticed that there were cuffs on both my legs and they wouldn't let me go far.

I noticed that the girls around me also had cuffs on their legs also that were connected to the wall next to what looked like to be their beds.

"So are we suppose to just say here while she cries," I said in a whisper as the girl cries get even louder.

"There's nothing we can do, one of us will be next anyways if he wants to keep going." One of the girls said and I was able to finally see her face as she spoke.

I let out a gasp as I took in how she looked, she looked tired, exhausted, hurt and afraid also.

"We need to get out of here," I said trying to pull the chain on my leg. I honestly felt like I pulled with all my strength but nothing changed. The cuffs were still around my legs and the chain was still attach to the walls.

I looked up to find Tiara staring at her leg with tears running down from her eyes.

I looked around and each girl was staring at their feet, staring at the cuffs that were around their legs.

"Oh God, we can't escape. We can't leave." I said running my hands through my hair angrily.

"He has us locked in here, He has us chained. Someone has to know we're here! Someone has to know." I said feeling myself going crazy.

"I think he has us in a basement, none of us know where we're," One of the girls said, the same thing that happened earlier happened again. I was able to see the girl who spoke face and I took the image of her face in.

I needed to remember these girls faces, they were just like me. We were all trapped in here together, when we get out I need to remember them.

I felt tears rolling down my face coming from my eyes.

"Someone will come to find us, someone will be looking for us," I said not understanding how I got here, how we all got here. I was just sleeping in bed and Dalton just told me a story trying to help me fall asleep.