CH. 44 Clothes off

CH. 44 Clothes Off

(Melanie POV)

I couldn't believe how vocal I was just now, I just demanded him to take his clothes off and I liked how I demanded him to.

The look that appeared on his face when I told him to, had my body erupting in heat.

I watched as Dalton took his clothes off, one by one.

Revealing his naked body to me.

I felt the walls of my vagina clenching just from looking at him.

"I see you like what you see." He said as he got to his pants.

"I love what I see actually, I'm just enjoying the show and waiting for you to finish getting undress," I said to him, which caused him to take a little pause.

"Fuck, baby." He said.

He lowered himself on top of me and slammed his lips on mine.

A moan came from me.

As I ran my finger through his hair and held him close to me.

"Mmm," he said, as he pulled his lips away.

I let out a whimper.

"Mmm, I want to taste you," Dalton said as he lowered his mouth to one of my nipples, pulling it in so he can suck on it.

I moaned louder, pulling his hair as he nibbled on a nipple. I'm sure he knew that drove me crazy.

He moved his mouth to the other nipple and did the same thing, I was too distracted by his mouth and didn't notice that he had lowered his hand until I felt his finger on my clit.

I felt my body jerked when his finger touched my clit.

He rubbed his finger in a circular motion that had me moaned even louder.

I knew I was starting to get wet and I had no care about it.

While he was rubbing my clit with a finger, he stuck another finger inside of me.

Pushing it in and out, feeling all the sensations coming from all over my body drove me crazy.

The whole room was bouncing with my noises, Dalton lowered his head, bringing it between my legs and started to eat me out.

The way his tongue felt on me down there, had me throwing my head back and moaning even more.

Fuck, how the hell do I forget this shit?

"Mmm, you always taste good." He said pulling his face away and looking at me.

"I just always want you all the time." He said.

He moved on top of, lowering his head to place kisses on my neck.

"Can you blame me if I do?" He said kissing my ear.

"All of me will always want all of you," He said, as he took my ear in his lip.

I felt his hard-on rubbing on me and I moaned, wrapping my legs around him and trying to tell him with my gesture what I wanted.

"Dalton..... Baby." I said, rubbing myself on him.

He let out a groan.

Why was he playing like this?

"Baby," I said, kissing his neck.

"I want you inside of me please," I said, rubbing my hand on his back.

I felt him rub his tip on my folds which caused my breath to hitch.

"Believe me." He said as he pushed himself slowly inside of me.

"I want to be inside of you too." He said, pushing himself in.

"There's no place I will rather be." Dalton started pounding me, the room filled with my noises and the moans coming from him.

"Daddy, fuck baby don't stop. Please don't ever stop." I said as he lifted my leg, placing it on his shoulder and pounding me harder.

I felt my eyes instantly rollback.

I didn't even know what I was saying anymore, it was a bunch of random words that I was sure didn't even make any sense.

I wasn't even sure if I was even speaking English, hell I probably wasn't speaking English at all.

"God, mommy you always feel so good. I fucking love you, Melanie." Dalton said as he started kissing me.

I held him there and kissed him back with every inch of me.

He continued pounding me and I felt myself squeeze him, an electric feeling ran through my body as I clenched him even more.

This was different from our scene before.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"I'm right there with you baby, cum with me." He said as he kissed my neck.

"I'm so in love with you." He said, nibbling my ear and blowing in it.

"I'm cuming." I said.

I felt myself erupt in a orgasm with Dalton following right behind me.

I felt my legs shaking and I squeezed him with my arms.

"Oh God," I said and he chuckled.

"As I've said before, this is a normal play for us but I am glad you enjoyed it, baby." He said, pressing his lips on mine.

I held his face with my hands.

"I love you," I said in a soft voice.

His eyes widened.

"Melanie." He said in a low voice.

"I love you too." He said kissing me.

"So much, thank you for that baby." He said and I nodded my head.

I knew what I feel and what I felt for him was love.

Regardless of having no memories. My feelings won't change.

I am in love with this man, I love this man so much.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

How do you Dolls think Melanie will remember? Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu