CH. 11 He did not

CH. 11 He did not

(Melanie POV)

He did not just do that? He did not just tease me like that.

I thought as I stared at the now closed bathroom door, I felt my heart beating so fast for a second I thought it was going to beat out of my chest and run away.

I was being honest, I didn't mean to go in while he was in the bathroom. I seriously wasn't, like I just wanted to let him know that I was ready. I should have left as soon as possible but he kept freaking saying Melanie and I don't know why I just stayed.

(*FlashBack starts*)

I walked towards the bedroom Dalton was in to tell him that I was done, I opened the door walking in thinking he would still be in the bed but he was nowhere on it. I rosed a brow confused.

"Dalton? are you in here?" I asked, no answer came. Maybe he was downstairs or maybe she already made his way into Penelope room.

I was going to turn around, remembering where Penelope room was until I heard something.

"Melanie." Dalton's voice said. I knew it was him, I looked around the room but he wasn't there.

"Oh God Melanie." He said again and my eyes widen when I realized he was in the bathroom.

Was he okay? is he calling out to me? I walked towards the bathroom, opening the door and was about to speak asking Dalton if he was okay when I realized he was in the shower.

My mouth closed real quick as I took in the image behind the glass doors.

Dalton was standing in the shower, naked with water falling down on him. his hand moving up and down on his...

Oh my. Was he? surely he couldn't be doing what I think he was doing right? Maybe I should leave and act like I didn't see anything. I went to go turn around and leave until he spoke again.

"Oh fuck Melanie. Baby." My eyes widen as I turned around and stared at where Dalton was.

Was he masturbating to Melanie, he was masturbating to me? I felt my face getting heated, seeing that Dalton was actually doing what he was doing with me in thought.

I was frozen where I was, watching him as he continued doing what he was doing.

It was like I was just taken in by what he was doing. I felt my whole body get heated, I knew there was a waterfall that took over and was having a party in my panties right now. It was when he said the last words making a sound that contributed to the waterfall taking a whole other route in my panties that I realized that the slide opened the shower door.

He stared at me with shock eyes and I had to control myself to not lower my eyes as I said what I said. Giving him a smile when I know I was heated as hell, I quickly rushed out of the bathroom before he even said anything. Melanie Girl your hot Husband just masturbated on thinking about you if that isn't hot I don't know what is.

(*Flashback Ends*)

I didn't what should I do, I was standing there looking at a closed bathroom door.

Maybe I should look through the room more.

I moved around the room, letting my eyes pick up small things and begging for the distraction that I was hoping something from the room could bring. I walked towards a cabinet, it was a black small cabinet that honestly stood out in the room. I had no idea why I didn't really pay attention to it before but I walked towards it, opening the cabinet and seeing that there were sheets of paintings in it.