CH. 43 I want to tell you

(Dalton POV)

I was with Chris earlier, we were doing research on our own. We also had stopped earlier to look into the different people that were on Kassie's board.

Kassie had different people on them, especially Agent Bones.

Chris had dropped me off and I was entering the house.

I heard movements coming from upstairs.

I made my way upstairs, Penelope was spending the time with our parents.

I appreciated them for everything they have done for us,

They're amazing. I love them.

When I got upstairs, I saw our bedroom door open.

I walked in to see Melanie looking at the paintings on the floor.

Her eyes showed concentration.

"Mel?" I asked her, she looked up at me.

"What's going on?" I asked her, looking from the paintings to her.

"I was looking through the paintings. Figuring things out. Hey." She said getting up.

She walked up to me and pressed a kiss on my cheek.

"How'd it go with the girls?" I asked her.

She looked at me and filled me in with what happened.

She told me everything that happened and she told me about the plan.

"No," I said.

Not even going to say anything else about it.

"Dalton, it'll lure him out." She said and I shook my head.

"Yeah, it will. I'm not going to deny that but it'll put you all in danger. It'll put you in danger." I said.

"Dalton, I know you're not in with this but I want us to lure him out, because if we don't. He's just going to come after us. I'm tired of letting him come after us." She said and I looked at her.

I really looked at her.

I saw how frustrated she looked.

I knew she wanted to do this because of everything that happened.

"I just can't..... Melanie I just can't risk losing you..... Again." I said and her eyes widened.

I could tell by the tone of my voice, the emotions were so raw with how I sounded.

"Dalton," Melanie said, coming closer to me and grabbing my face.

"I will always come back to you. No matter what happens, nothing can separate us from each other. Okay?" She said, making eye contact with me.

"Baby, this is just. Baby when he took you, I was powerless." I said.

"I didn't know where you were, you were gone for so long. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat. I was a mess, Melanie, everything was a mess." I said, telling her the truth.

"I didn't know if I was ever going to see you again, Melanie," I said and I looked at her, noticing the tears that were falling from her eyes.

"I don't want to put you through that again." She said, shaking her head.

"I don't want to go through that again, but I know I'm going to have to, especially with you guys most likely going to go through with the plan anyway," I said.

"Dalton, if you don't want me to do it then I won't. You're important to me than any plan, I want you to know that. That you're important to me point-blank." She said to me.

"It's fucked up how I'm paranoid about letting this plan go through, even though it's going to happen in the FBI building itself," I said, shaking my head.

"It's because I know what this psychopath is capable of, how evil he is and how he just doesn't give a fuck how he's part of the fucking FBI and they're even unable to figure out who it is as well. He's literally ahead of us and it's fucked up that he is." I said.

She nodded her head, with an understanding look on her face.

"I know, baby. I know baby." She said and my heart leaped just from being called, baby.

"I really like it when you call me that," I said.

I grabbed her and brought her body on mine.

"I really like it," I said pressing kisses on her neck.

A moan came from her mouth, that had me smirking.

I love her noises.

"Dalton." She said, which made me wanted to make her moan even more so I started to suck on her neck.

"Dalton," Melanie said, pressing my head towards her neck.

"I could never say no to you," I said pulling my mouth away from her neck.

"Dalton." She said pulling my shirt.

"Yes, little mouse," I said, pushing her gently towards the bed.

"What is it?" I asked her smiling.

"What is it that you want, baby?" Tell me what you want." I said looking at her.

"You know what I want." She said and I laid her on the bed.

"I want you, all of you." She said.

"Say no more," I said, taking her clothes off gently.

"Because I damn well want you as well," I said, I finished taking her clothes off.

"Take your clothes off as well." She said in a demanding voice.

"Oh, you want me to take my clothes off?" I asked her and her eyes widened.

As she just realized what she just said.

"Yes, take it all off, Dalton. Now."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

The next chapter is HOT!!!

Give it a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu