Ch. 13 Oh No

Ch 13 Oh No

(Melanie POV)

One thing for sure, I may not remember anything but I wasn't going to get taken by that fucker again.

I was sitting next to Tiara and Kassie, who was that sicko new victim apparently.

The girls and I were talking but my mind was filled with many things, I had to make sure none of us get taken and also how to trap him.

This sicko was obviously the type of sicko that doesn't just stop.

You have to bring him down and that's exactly what needed to be done.

Because if no one brings him down, then more people are going to get taken or killed.

I felt Dalton hand on my shoulder and for some reason I brought his hand up, squeezing it and bringing it to my mouth to nibble on it.

I don't know why I did but I just felt like doing it, I quickly dropped his hand because I ended up getting a strange feeling.

Was this something I would do? I wonder but I realized from the other outcomes from earlier that I just had to trust my gut. This was most likely something I would do and of course, I noticed how the atmosphere changed when I did it, which only confirmed my thoughts on the matter.

It was time for us to talk to the Captain and get our stories told.

Not much of my story would be told from my Point of view since I don't remember anything.

I hated that, I hated how I couldn't remember anything and it hurt.

I wanted to remember the good memories I've had, I want to remember all of them and I also want to remember the bad ones.

Because when I listened to Tiara earlier telling Kassie and me what happened, my heart clenched and I saw the pain show on her face. It dawned on me of course that I went through that also. That this is something I have experience and I felt even worse because Tiara was remembering all of this by herself.

That her older sister doesn't even remember anything, that just wasn't fair. Melanie needs to remember, I need to remember.

To sit back and watch someone like that go through something like that alone, knowing you went through it with them but there's nothing you can do because only one of you remember and the other doesn't.

I know it didn't get to Tiara by the way she acts in front of me, but deep inside I knew it did, no one around her really understood what she's gone through.

I mean Kassie does at only a certain point, she didn't get taken.

Melanie and Tiara were, so Tiara needs someone who has experience it to be by her side and I who have can't even remember, shit I didn't remember anything when I woke up in that room.

We were in the room getting questions from The Captain that later on revealed things that had me feeling that this Bastard wasn't going to stop until he had us right where he wants us.

There was the vibe I got from just having him being spoken about, it didn't even help without finding out more.

Something was settling with me right, something about what was spoken about earlier had a tug on me and I needed to speak about it.

"I think what needs to be figured out, is how he knows where we're," I said having everyone attention on me.

"You know, I think he wants to make us feel like he's always there, well maybe because he is always able to know where we're," I said coming up to the conclusion of something that would probably be seen as bizarre to everyone in the room but I needed them to hear me out.