CH. 18 Why be Surprise

(Melanie POV)

I was sitting in a wheelchair, and I was in Kassie hospital room.

Chris had called Dalton letting Dalton know that Kassie had also wakened up and that she had something important to tell me and Tiara.

It didn't take me long to know that Kassie had found out some things that Tiara and I probably were questioning.

"So what is it, Kassie?" I asked her, staring at her and she let out a sigh.

"I'm waiting for Tiara to get here but while I was in the room alone with the sick bastard and you guys were standing outside the restrooms I started asking questions, but I would answer my own questions and every time I answered the questions right. He would take a step closer to me." She said and I nodded my head slowly.

"So, let me guess. He's the one who caused my accident which led me to get amnesia." I said not even going to sugar coat the whole thing.

Kassie's eyes widen, but she wasn't surprised and ended up nodding her head.

I could feel Dalton getting tense behind me.

I grabbed Dalton hand and brought it to my lips, giving it a soft kiss to relax him. I don't know why I did that, it was just in my nature to do these things with Dalton.

"I kind of figured that he had something to do with it, but I know there's more to it, was anything else found out?" I asked Kassie.

"I feel like you found something out like you were on to something and he figured out that you were, I don't know what exactly went down but I think somehow you'll be able to remember or find out again." She said I nodded my head.

That bastard was the reason why I felt this way, was the reason why I didn't even know who I was or anything about me.

It was starting to get to me, the feeling of feeling incomplete.

I felt like there were somethings that I needed to know right this minute and it bothered me extremely that I couldn't at least recall the things that I needed to know this minute.

I knew deep inside that I had figured many things out but I just can't understand how I did it.

The paintings, The paintings I did. I Melanie have done paintings so I need to go home and relooked at the paintings I saw and maybe I should try to paint also.

"Tiara should be coming soon also," Chris said and as soon as those words were said the Hospital room door opened, wheeling in Tiara was the other officer. Derek Andrew, I believe who's gun we took.

I know we're all going to be in trouble for what we did but it didn't really bother me. I guess waking up from a coma, not having any memories at all but finding out that you were abducted with your sister by a lunatic who sexually abused you and many other women he had held captive just makes stealing guns from officers a walk in the park.

"I guess I'm the last one to join the party." Tiara my sister said, there was no humor to what she said.

I could tell from her voice that she knew what needed to be said was something serious.

I had a feeling that Tiara did things like that to actually block her real feelings and something deep inside me told me that was what she was doing.

It didn't even matter that I didn't have my memories. I knew my fucking sister.

"Sheesh, the mood is serious in here. What happened? Well besides what happened with us." She said I sat there quiet because I knew Kassie had to tell Tiara something.