CH. 14 No one touches my wife

Ch. 14 No one touches my wife.

(Dalton POV)

First thing first. No one is touching my damn wife.

I felt my anger rise when it was known that the girls were chipped,

That my wife was chipped, that fucker had the nerves to mark my wife as if my wife is his.

I stared at Melanie, seeing the uneasiness on her face.

I don't want us here and I dam well voiced that.

I wanted me and my wife back at our home. I wanted her in the bedroom with me where I could watch her and keep her safe.

How did this go unnoticed? How did no one think about this before?

When I welcome my wife back home after she was taken and made it out.

It was like something in her broke, something did break in her.

This monster ruined my sister in law and wife's life.

He's not doing it again. One thing I know about Law Enforcement. Sometimes they'll show up right after everything has already happened to the person and I was not letting something like that happen again.

If the Law enforcement failed to see this, what us did they fail to see? I looked at Chris and his expression reflected mine.

He definitely wanted Kassie Miller out also.

What I don't understand is why we were making ourselves towards the lab.

No one knows where the chip is and I for sure wasn't going to let someone poke holes in my wife looking for a chip.

Maybe they'll do a cat scan on her to find out where it is.

I watched as my wife walks with the girls.

I want her to remember, God I want her to remember.

I want her to remember all the good times we had, I want her to remember how much I love her and how much she loves me.

I want her to remember how excited she was when I propose, how excited she was when we got married and I want her to remember us starting a family. Us making Penelope.

It hurts me that she doesn't remember.

It hurts me knowing all the things she has gone through, all the good and the bad.

I hate that she can't remember.

What had me this morning is when she explained the dream to me.

The details she gave had shivers running through my body. She had a dream about where she was.

Does that mean her inner self was trying to get her to remember something?

Before Melanie got in the accident, she was acting strangely.

She was behaving strangely. It was like she was trying to figure things out which had me worried when I got the call letting me know what had happened to her.

I was even more confused, especially when she told me that she was home.

Why did she lie? What was she doing? Where was she going?

I feel like Melanie was on to something, I feel like she found some things out bt now with her memories gone.

She doesn't even know, she can't recall that day, she can't even recall anything about her previous life.