Ch.22 I want her

Ch. 22 I want her

(Dalton POV)

I had my wife, my beautiful wife laying on our bed right where I wanted her.

It's been so long since I've touched her, pleasure her, had her and tasted her.

The taste of my wife alone could satisfy any cravings I could ever have.

It's been so long and I was thirsty just for her.

I was craving her but I wanted her to voice it, to voice that she wanted me too.

Even with her memories gone, she is still my wife.

She is still the woman I fell in love with and knew everything about.

I knew she was wet right now, I knew everything about her body and it didn't matter how many times we've made love.

It still had me feeling amazing being with her every single time I was able to.

It still had me feeling like I've experienced all the good things in the universe and being able to experience them every time with her.

Love making with us was never boring.

It was always spicy and we always had a wonderful time with each other.

I continued looking down at her, she still hasn't answered my question.

Did she think I was going to let her slide by without answering my question?

No that wasn't going to happen.

My little mouse was going to voice that voice of hers and tell me what she wanted me to do to her.

"I asked you a question little mouse, tell me what you want," I asked her, I watched her eyes widened as she looked at me and she lowered her eyes shyly.

"You," she said, I raised a brow. Acting as if I didn't hear her.

"I'm sorry, what did you say? You have to speak louder Baby. Tell me what you want." I said and she looked me straight in the eyes.

"I want you." She said to me loudly. I did a double take, it was just like before.

"What exactly do you want from me?" I asked her, dropping off my pants.

She gasps.

"Dalton!" She said and I laughed. Damn, all I did was take off my pants and she's already screaming, Oh she's seen nothing yet.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before plenty of times, even earlier today," I said, watching as she got shy, her beautiful cocoa brown skin, her beautiful shape, her beautiful face, and her God damn beautiful mind was everything.

"So what do you want me to do to you?" I asked her.

She stared at me, nervously.

I had to have patience, she was nervous because to her this would be the first time anything will be done.

Melanie from the past would have been pulling me on the bed, begging me to give her what she wanted.

My eyes widened when she sat up, looking me in the eyes as she stretches up to pull my arm.

"Please touch me." She said holding onto my arm

"Fuck, take off your clothes," I said to her.

she shook her head at me and I raised a brow to that.

"You take them off," she said to me, watching me. My eyes narrowed.

A smirk played on my face.

"Fine with me," I said, taking off her pants and throwing it on the floor.