CH. 20 We're Home

CH. 20 We're Home.

(Dalton POV)

As we made our way into the House, I let out a breath.

I was glad to be home, I was glad to be out of the station and the Hospital.

What Melanie and the girls did today was Unexpectable, which means I won't put anything pass Melanie again.

I thought because she lost her Memory that she wouldn't think like the Old Melanie, but I should have known that I would be proven wrong especially since she does little things that the old Melanie does.

Since she does things that remind me that she is still Melanie, my Wife.

My Wife who was in serious trouble.

I looked at her and found her trying not to look at me, she didn't make eye contact with me all throughout the drive home.

It all started right after I said what I said to her in the car.

Reminding her that we were almost home and I was still keeping my promise.

I chuckled at the look that was on her face, her eyes had widened.

"I'm going to cook us dinner," I said walking towards the kitchen, she followed behind me.

"When is Penelope coming home?" She asked me in a soft voice.

I turned around to find her sitting on the kitchen stool looking at me.

"She'll be home later tonight, she with our parents," I tell her and she nodded her head, I turned to get started on our dinner.

"What are you making tonight?" She asked me.

I smiled. "It's one of your favorites. I'm almost making dessert to go with our meal. Don't worry you won't be disappointed." I said, getting started on cooking and using my items.

"Well. what is it?" She asked me, I turned around and smiled.

"It's a surprise. Sorry, little mouse." I walked towards the cabinets, taking things out and working on the cooking.

"I'm sorry I upset you earlier, it's just I felt like it was something I needed to do." She said causing me to turn around.

"With all though respect, I can understand that Melanie but here's the thing. I know you don't have all your memories but I'm pretty sure you know that I am your Husband and that you're a Mother. You have a family, who cares and Love you very much. I would really appreciate it if you didn't put yourself in danger. I went through horrible times when you were gone, that is something I would never want to go through or have Penelope go through again." I said to her, her eyes widen and I turned back around to continue doing what I was doing.

It was silence for 30 minutes and I felt bad about what I said, I did but it needed to be said and she needed to know that. I let out a sigh and was going to turn around to say something until she spoke.

"Your right, but I don't know. I just feel like I also found things out, I feel like there are things that are waiting for me to remember and I think the day of the accident, what caused me to go to the hospital. I found out something or multiple things. I need to remember what those things are. I'm sorry for making you feel that way, I really am." She said and I instantly felt arms wrapped around me, she was hugging me from the back and I felt her leaned her head on my back.

I was glad that the food I was making wasn't in front of me but being cooked in the pot while I was just next to the counter and cabinets.

I was also glad that my Wife was hugging me from the back, I love being Hug from the back by her.

I love her hugs.

I love her kisses.

I love her smile.

I love her scent.

I love Her.

"Little Mouse. Do you know what you're doing?" I asked in a low voice.

"Hmm. I'm hugging my Husband, I suppose I'm comforting him. I may not have my memories but I do know I care for you very much and I do know that I don't like you being upset at all what so ever." She said in a soft voice.

I took her arms off me and turned around looking down at her.

"Is that so Little Mouse?" I asked her.

"Why do you call me a little mouse?" She asked me and I smiled.

"Do you want to know why?" I asked her, her eyes widened and she looks a little hesitant before nodding her head.

I smiled, a very sneaky smile. I quickly picked her up and she let out a squeaking noise.

Her eyes widen on the fact that noise came from her.

"That's why," I said pressing my lips on her.

I felt her legs wrap around my waist and I groaned when I felt her kiss me back, she wrapped her arms around me.

I stopped kissing her and gave her a peck, before letting her go. She took the hint and fixed herself, standing there looking at me.

I smiled. "I'm going to go back to finish cooking. You can keep yourself busy." I say, she looked disappointed but quickly hide it.

"Okay." She said. I nodded my head and turned back around.

A smile appearing on my face.

I was done with the cooking and I place the food on the table.

She was on her phone. Smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked her.

She showed me a picture of us on the beach with ice cream on all of our faces, Her, me and baby Penelope.

I laughed.

"Yeah, it's a cute picture," I said going back to the counter and getting the other things when she suddenly let out another squeak.

I turned around and found her quickly placing the phone on the table.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said and I raised a brow.

"Are you sure, you squeaked and you only do that when you're surprised, giddy, saw something made you happy or like something," I said and her eyes widen at my words.

I could tell she was blushing, I knew my wife and she saw something.

"Was it something on your phone?" I asked her and she shook her head.

But I was curious, I was curious to what had my wife behaving like the little mouse she was behaving like right now.

I walked towards her.

"What has you being this sneaky," I said walking towards her and before she could grab the phone I grabbed it, my eyes widen at the picture that was on the phone.

It was a nude picture on full display, dick and all.

I look at her and she had her hands blocking her face.

"Oh Melanie, so this is what you didn't want me to see," I said

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

How are you Dolls enjoying the story so far?

Well, Now we all know why Dalton calls Melanie a little Mouse.

How do you Dolls think Dalton will react to the picture on Melanie Phone?

What do you Dolls think Melanie is thinking?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

The next chapter get's very interesting, You've all been warned. You'll see.

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu