Ch. 6 She's Everything and more

CH. 6 she's everything and more.

(Dalton POV)

I was in the guest room, sitting on the bed.

I've gotten her back, even though I haven't got her back with her memories.

I've got her back, with me, at home with Penelope and I. that's where she belongs. Nowhere else.

When I saw that she was up in the hospital bed, I wanted to grab her that very moment and give her kisses all over her face.

I actually was going too, until I saw that look on her face.

a look of pure confusion, I knew something wasn't right.

especially when her eyes landed on me as if I was a stranger and she didn't know who I was.

that's when I knew something happened, I knew from that very moment that she lost her memory.

I wasn't going to say she wasn't my Melanie, because as I stared at her, she did things, little things that reminded me that she was. even though she had no memories of who she was.

She was still in there, but when she broke down with her sister Tiara singing that song.

my heart stopped, I thought she remembered who she was that very moment.

Only to be left with a sudden ache when I noticed she didn't

I meant what I said when I said that I would have patience when it came to her, that I wouldn't let it discourage me or give up on her.

I could never give up on her.

I love her.

I am in love with her, even though she doesn't know it but she will see it.

I lowered myself on the bed.

Knowing that I would have to get up in a couple of minutes to take a cold shower.

a cold shower that is very well needed this very moment.

Especially when I caught the looks she was giving, those damn looks.

I wanted her, I've finally had my wife back and God damn it. I wasn't scared to admit that when she had that look on her face I wanted to take her to the bedroom and show her how I exactly felt right there and then.

I wanted too, I needed too, I would love too but I couldn't.

I was fine with that.

I got off from the bed and made my way to the bathroom that was in the guest bedroom.

I took off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror, staring at my tattoos.

No one knew I had tattoos unless I pulled up my sleeves or took my clothes off.

I stared at the tattoos I had that were symbols of Melanie and I love.

I touched the one that was above my heart with her holding our baby.

She'll remember. I said to myself brushing my fingers through my hair and entering the shower turning on the cold water.

I let the water run down my body.

so the person who tortured Melanie and Tiara was moving on to next victims.

My hand formed into a fist, knowing that he was putting other people through what he put them through.

I wanted to find him, I even went insane when they disappeared, when he took them. I went crazy, wanting to find my wife.

everywhere I went people look at me with pity in there eyes knowing that I was the man in the news. the man whose wife and sister in law that had been taken from the family.