CH. 4 This isn't easy

Chapter 4 this isn't easy

(Dalton POV)

"How do you tell your wife, who's lost all her memories that she was once kidnapped with her sister by a crazy psychotic person who tortured them and hasn't been caught.

How do I come close to explaining that to her? explaining that she had a  crazy stalker out there.

I called the Detectives and let them know to come to my house as soon as possible and that we believe we have a lead the case.

I also called Melanie sister and told her to bring the whole gang to my house.

I hung up my phone and stared at my wife who was holding onto her left arm with her right hand.

Penelope was standing next to her wrapping her tiny arms around her mother's leg.

I immediately walked towards her and pulled her into my arms wrapping my arms around the woman I knew I love with all my heart and every breath I take.

"I know you don't remember anything, I knew you don't remember us, being with me and having our baby girl but please let me hold you right now because I know that you want to be held. You may not know yourself but trust me when I say I know you." I whispered into her ears.

I finally felt her arms that were on her side wrapped around me and my heart burst with warmth.

I will not give up on her, I will bring Melanie back. she has to come back.

She suddenly pushed me back and I was confused until I saw that look, that looks she would give me in the past that would say 'don't change the subject.'

God, I wanted to smile and grab her to kiss her badly.

How can a woman who've lost her memories do something that makes me second think it, that makes me wonder if she actually has?

"What are you not telling me, Dalton?" She asked me and I nodded my head.

I picked up Penelope and held on to my baby girl.

I went to go sit in the chair and Melanie followed me sitting across from me waiting for me to tell her, I didn't want to tell her. I hated thinking about that moment.

"You and your sister were Kidnapped by a horrible man who kept you two in a basement and tortured you both repeatedly and he kept you two as his dolls, his basement was made as a doll house and there were three other girls there with you two. you two were the only ones that made it out." I told her as softly as I can but of course, I noticed the wide fear look on her face.

"What, how? What the fuck..... what did he do Dalton," she said her voice shaking.

My eyes stared at her with unshed tears. as I said the next words that came out of my mouth wisely.

"This will be the only time I'm glad you can't remember something," I said and I heard a knock on the door. getting up with Penelope in my arms and walking towards the door.

"Mr. Carvalli we're glad you called. We believe we have a lead on the case. A woman name Kassie Miller has witnessed a man who fits the profiling of the man who's done those things to your wife and sister,  it seems like he has come back for more victims.  We're also happy to receive the news that your wife has woken up and we hung up on the nurse and quickly rushed here also getting your call. We were hoping your wife could speak to Kassie Miller who is saying with our fellow Detective to help us catch this monster." The Detective said.

That poor nurse is just getting hung up by everyone.

"Detectives we have a problem. My wife she-" I started to say but Melanie cut me off standing next to me.