CH. 34 Being with you

CH.34 Being with you

(Melanie POV)

Kissing Dalton was something that I found myself never being able to get tired of.

It's something that I found myself enjoying, which was the reason why I had started it.

I couldn't help myself, it was like being addicted to something.

His lips pressed against mine and they were so soft, so it didn't surprise me when Dalton lifted me up and walked towards the bed with me.

He gently placed me on the bed, as if I was the most precious thing in the whole why world to him.

Maybe it's because I am.

I watched him, as he continued standing there, looking at me in a way as if I was going to disappear.

As if any moment I could just be taken from him.

My heart clenched at that, the fact that's probably what he was thinking.

"Come here," I said to him, opening up my arms.

He made eye contact with me and got on the bed, he lowered himself on top of me and pressed a kiss on my lips.

I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him back.

Lowering my hand and bringing my other hand to his back.

I held him against me and started pressing kisses all over his face.

He let out a chuckle.

He pulled away, sitting himself up and started to take off my clothes.

We both continued staring at each other, not pulling our stares away from each other. I sat up and helped him take off his clothes also.

We didn't stop until we were both naked staring at each other, I ran my hand on his shoulders.

Mesmerizing the way his body looked, I smiled.

"I have the urge to either sculpt you, paint you or draw you," I said, looking up and making eye contact with him.

He was staring at me with a soft expression on his face.

"You're the one who is art here." He said, laying me back on the bed as he presses kisses on my neck.

I moan as I felt him start to nibble and suck on my neck, it sensitive spot that caused my toes to curl.

He lowered his head to my breast and pulled one of the nipples into his mouth and started sucking on it.

"Dalton," I said moaning as I held his head there.

He brought his hand to my other breast and started playing with my nipple. Pinching it and rubbing it which caused my body to feel a tingled going through.

"Oh, that feels good," I said.

"Oh, yeah baby I know you like that." He said, moving his mouth to the other breast.

Moans were coming from me.

Dalton lowered his head.

"Time for me to have a taste of that sweet spot of yours." He said bringing his head between my thighs.

Dalton flicks his tongue on my clit which had me squirming and letting out another moan.

I moan louder when I felt him push his finger inside of me.

"Dalton, that feels good," I said, feeling his finger going in and out of me.

Dalton continued eating me out as he fingered me and I started feeling my lower body part clench his fingers.