CH. 35 The Meeting

CH. 35 The Meeting

(Dalton POV)

I woke up to find Melanie in my arms, snoring.

I held back a laugh, as I stared at the look that was on her face.

The same look that would be on Penelope's face when she falls asleep is the same look that was currently on her mother's face right now.

I pressed a kiss on her forehead, not being able to help myself at all what so ever. She is just so freaking adorable.

I looked as she stirred, her eyelids starting to open.

"Good Morning, Beautiful," I said to her.

She raised her head, looked at me. My heart started beating fast as I looked at her.

She had no idea how crazy I was over her.

"Good Morning." She said to me.

"Mmmm," I said rubbing my hand down her back.

"What would you like for breakfast." She said, moving off of me but she accidentally rubbed herself on my morning wood which I'm sure she knew about.

I groaned and I watched as her eyes widened.

"Well, are you asking about something that has to do with food or could it be anything?" I asked her, watching as she nervously looked around the room.

I chuckled knowing that her face was most likely getting hot from what I just said.

"I mean, I'll like to have you for breakfast but I have a feeling that you were talking about food regarding the whole breakfast thing," I said watching as she playfully hit my chest.

"So, would you like some pancakes, with scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon?" She asked me, my heart leap on the fact that this her go-to breakfast to make me.

"What kind of pancakes?" I asked, hoping that she would say the kinds she would make for me.

"How does Banana nut pancakes sounds?" She said, bringing a smile to my face.

"Yes, I would love that very much," I said with a happy tone to my voice.

"Wow, that got you excited." She said with a smile on his face.

"That's because it's something that I enjoy that you make for me," I said.

Her eyes widened, but her smile didn't fall.

"Well, then I'll go make it for you." She said. Giving me a kiss, making me hold her there so I could kiss her back.

I love how soft her lips felt against my lips.

A moan left her mouth, which caused me to smile.

"Okay, I'm going to the bathroom now." She said getting out of the bed, rubbing herself on my lower region again which caused a groan to come from my mouth.

"Oops, sorry." She said as she quickly runs into the bathroom.

I watched how cute she looked running into the bathroom and I had to calm myself down before I decided to suddenly get up and rush after her.

So I laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling while my hot wife was in the bathroom taking a shower.

I could join her right not but I wanted to go at her pace.

Yesterday, I let her start the intimation between us and I didn't want to ruin anything, even though she is my wife I still wanted her to feel comfortable.

Especially with me

I let out a sigh, knowing she was going to meet Tiara and Kassie today, to discuss whatever they had to discuss.

I grabbed my phone, shooting Chris a text message asking what he and I were going to do while the girls were having their discussion.

Of course, I wasn't surprised when he told me what we were going to be doing in the text message.

It would have been a shock to me if he didn't have a plan in the first place.

I got out of bed, tempted to at least walk towards the bathroom.

I could tell she was done with her shower, which means that she was brushing her teeth right now.

The door opened, and she walked out with a towel wrapped around her.

Her hair was pulled up in a messy bun and I wanted to bring her right back into that bathroom so we could have a shower session.

"Sorry, did I take to long? The shower is yours." She said giving me a smile, heading towards her closet.

"You know we could have saved time and took the shower together," I said giving her a smirk.

She turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"Oh, I wouldn't have minded if you wanted to." She said.

My mouth dropped opened.

"I left the door unlocked and slightly opened, maybe I should have offered." She told me.

This whole time I had the chance to take a shower with her and I didn't even know?

I closed my mouth as I let out a chuckle.

"We are going to be taking a shower together tonight then," I said.

"Okay, that's fine. Go take your shower. I'll get ready and go check up on Penelope. I'll have to meet Kassie and Tiara soon." She said as she walked towards her closet.

I nodded my head, heading towards the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom, I could smell her scent all over the bathroom.

How does she expect me to take a shower in here calmly when the whole bathroom smells like her.

The fact that I had morning wood didn't help with that situation either.

Damn it, I walked out of the bathroom to see if she was still in the bedroom.

I  noticed that she was in front of the closet, probably trying to figure out what she wanted to wear.

I headed towards her, watching as she turned around with a confuse surprised look on her face.

"What is it?" She asked me.

I lifted her up and a squeak came from her that had me chuckle.

"Nothing much little mouse just would like to have my wife in the shower with me that's all," I said, walking back to the bathroom.

"I guess I'll be taking another shower." She said softly.

"Oh, you'll be taking another shower after we are done alright," I said, closing the bathroom door behind us.

"Don't worry, you'll still have time for breakfast but right now I'm craving something else," I said.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Awww, Dalton treats Melanie amazingly. I adore these two.

In the next chapter you'll see Melanie POV on the meeting she has with Kassie and Tiara.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu