Ch. 10 She's my Wife

(Dalton POV)

I watched as she quickly rushed out of the room, I let out a sigh because I know she felt it. I know she felt my hard-on.

The fact that my Wife just ran out of the room, from feeling the hard on that was in my pants had me wanting to laugh but also giving me a sad feeling.

I didn't know she was going to come in the bedroom, especially this early with that scared worried look on her face.

She especially woke me up from having a dream about her, to be quite honest. Ever since she ended up in that coma all my dreams have been about her. I didn't stop dreaming about her, not even once.

I brushed my fingers through my hair, not knowing how to face her.

It made me overprotective of her when she came into my room and told me what she told me.

I know her remembering would also mean remembering the bad things that have happened.

How I couldn't save her in time, about all the pain she went through and I didn't even know where she was.

The anger took over my whole entire body especially knowing that just in an hour that I would have to take her to the precinct just so she could talk and listen to the stories that should be horrible memories to her but she can't remember them.

I looked down at my hard on and let out a groan.

"Nice job on hiding yourself, buddy," I said to my hard-on as I got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom that was in the room.

I went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

A nice cold shower should handle this problem.

I said to myself as I brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror not missing the descending bags under my eyes.

I wasn't going to lie and said I wasn't tired.

I miss Melanie running her fingers through my hair, she would scratch my hair and run her fingers around in circles. Which would have me feel so amazing and I groaned just thinking of that moment, oh how much I miss it. I also miss how I would just put my hand on her shoulder, helping her relax making sure she knew I was there or when I would give her a massage and she would bring that hand to her mouth, giving it a kiss and start to nibble on it or she would just bring it to her mouth and just nibble on my hand.

I miss that, I miss everything.

I shook my head because I know this was something that I had to have the patience for. I needed to have Patience for this.

I love Melanie and when you love someone there isn't anything you won't do, there isn't anything you won't go through for that person. Just for that person, you love you'll even do the impossible.

I finished brushing my teeth and dropped my boxers as I went into the shower, turning on the cold water and letting it hit my body.

I rubbed the shower gel on my body with the shower scrub.

This is definitely what I needed, the cold water hitting my body.

I brought my hand down and touched my lower region knowing I had to do something to get rid of it.

Fuck, it's much harder now. Having something you want right there in front of you. Walking around and looking beautiful, sexy and so damn fine knowing you can't do anything about it.

I moaned as my hand work on my cock.

Images of her popping in my head,

"Fuck Melanie," I said moaning her name as I held myself up by pressing my hand on the wall.