CH. 50 He's been shot

(Melanie POV)

He held on to his stomach; he's been shot.

Tiara shot him.

Running was heard from outside the basement door, my name was being screamed, but my head was pounding. Pounding so severely, and I found myself having problems with breathing.

"Melanie!" Dalton's voice said.

I yelled his name out as best as I could.

"Dalton!" I yelled.

The door was slammed open; Dalton was the one who opened it. Behind him was Derek, Chris & Agent Bones. Their eyes widened as they took in the room and the surroundings of the room.

I was on the floor; my head was pounding nonstop.

I held my head with my hands.

Was it the gunshot that caused this?

This pain was unbearable.

Dalton rushed to me.

"Baby, baby, what's wrong?" He said. The fear heard in his voice. I know he was thinking the worse right now.

His wife was on the floor, in a sociopath basement who had the history of torturing her and was the reason behind her nightmares and memory loss.

Fuck, why did I put my husband through this? Why did I even go forward with this plan?

If I hadn't, then he would have never been found, but I don't ever want to put Dalton through these things, but they've happened. He will never go through this again.

I heard Kassie speak. "It's not my blood; it's his. I think he's still alive, but he'll lose blood quickly if we don't get an ambulance here. I don't want him dead. I want him to pay for his crimes. Tiara shot him because he was going to touch me." Kassie said.

Dalton looked back from me to Kassie, then to Tiara, who had the gun.

I was trying to calm my breathing, my heart beating fast against its chest as if it was going to explode.

Was I going to have a heart attack?

Imagine that, abducted by a sociopath who's stalked you, caused you to lose your baby, tortured, and raped you in a basement with other women, you escaped. He finds you again, causing you to suffer through memory loss, abducts you again, and brings you back to the basement where you suffer a heart attack.

It was like I couldn't get a break.

"Tiara, lower the gun," Derek said.

I turned to look at my sister; the look on Tiara's face was scary.

It was hollow; Tiara showed no sign of regret. As I know, she wouldn't. This was something she wanted to do; this was something I wanted to do.

The look on her face was the look that that showed she wanted to kill him.

A look I've seen before, I've noticed that look. It was like staring at a reflection, I know that look so well, as I've seen it on my face many times.

A memory pop in my head, causing me to flinch.

The sociopath was lying on the floor, bleeding from his stomach.

'Kill him,' the voice said in my head.

"Tiara, whatever you decide to do. We'll be with you on it." A voice, from one of the women, said across the room.

I watched Kassie's eyes widened. She nodded briefly towards Tiara, being okay with it if Tiara kills him.